Absolute truth and the right to fail

< Anatoly Golubovskiy

-I Then finished third course Polytechnic University and was, as now, would say, fronted institute group. Vociferous, sassy, ​​with mad ambition (in the summer going to go conquer the South Coast). Julia studied with us in the first year and worked in Latin dances. With long, waist-mane of auburn hair, stunning primeval energy and brutally CE & sualnym small scar on the right polupopii - caught during the fall of the nail head. And yet - it smelled of lilacs.
I courted Julia incredibly long time - almost two months. But it was quite extraordinary. Oh, and another - her older brother Kostya drummed into our group and he and his fists were bigger than my head.
We have already taken place for the first time the week before. Some unreal-carbon. What is called - a complete coincidence. Life was good, the world stretched cloth on the ground.
And in blooming lilac. By the way - I used to this smell was indifferent.
That morning I was in a state of polurazobrannom after al & abandon the previous evening. Kostya was able to agree on our summer "tour" in the Crimea, and after rehearsal, we very carefully marked the event.
Up dug me out of bed and half asleep. Julia's friend Leroy came to treat me with a bottle of Portuguese port. She had a wonderful contralto, she awesome screamo, and we even once invited her to rehearse with us. But did not grow together - people staring at her legs and pop & y, we get not a rehearsal, and suffering voyeurs, and had to give up the idea of ​​cooperation. That, however, did not stop us all to continue to be friends.
And here we sit in the kitchen, drinking out of cups brought Leroy port and instant coffee from the same cup. I sang something from Nikolsky, something of their own. Then he took his guitar Lera. With nadryvchikom sang «I'll follow the sun» Shoking Blue. And about Till I see the light somehow awkwardly overturned a cup of wine on the shirt. Yes and jeans got.
I, as a welcoming host, invited her to the bathroom and set the Dutch team football shape at a time until it is dry outfit. She laughed and dragged on the balcony hung wet clothes, she returned to the kitchen. It turned out that she also managed to smenku wet. And flew into a fireball in a completely wet shirt and orange color with a wild gleam in his eyes darkened. Bottom of the kit she never wore. I do not want to say that all this was done deliberately - it is slightly drunk, I rustled the reeds on the old yeast, but in the end was something that should not happen ever.
Lera JUlenka tell all in the same evening. Well, after all, they were friends and she was really xp & new. Julia came immediately. Parents were at home, we went out into the street. She just asked me, "Oleg, Valery told me. But I do not believe it. After all, it's not true? "And looked at me with her green, flecked with amber, enormous eyes.
And you know, I knew that if I say that this is nonsense, burst out laughing, but anything will do - she would believe me. Because they wanted to believe. And maybe any other, I would have said so. But she was the special one. And I said: "Unfortunately, it's true. And I'm sorry ».
Julia stood still for about ten seconds. Then he turned and walked away. I felt that I keep explaining and does not make sense. Yes, and that explain? What a moron and I do not think that part of the T & LA? This was so clear.
During the week I tried three times to talk to her. She does not hide. Just silence. And a couple of days after the rehearsal, I was approached and asked Kostya we happened. I told him. He broke my nose and left the band. And in any Crimea we did not go.
Julia in late August married a young promising diplomat (it seemed to me wildly old - almost tridtsatnik!) And drove off with him whether in Kenya, or Ethiopia.
I then every time parting with their women, thinking: "But I say to her, then, that there was nothing - and life would have gone differently».
So, baby, I very much doubt that always need the absolute truth.
-Well, As without honesty and trust?
Yeah who does hurt to be sincere? You're aching for an hour, how do you Hre & ovo that all it happened, what su & oh do you feel and how you now have. I think - everyone has the right to make mistakes. It is absolutely not necessary for her to pop on every corner. Go to your Serezhe Bole and sin no
-But It was possible to resist, and?
-Can Byt.Ne know. Just come in such an eclipse. I'm not trying to justify myself or justify you. Just propose to act on the fact already done.
-Okay. But it somehow ... Dad, tell me why you broke up with her mother? You've never quarreled, everyone thought you almost exemplary couple. So many Ohoven was when you got divorced.
-This Is somewhat different story. Come another time
-Yeah. When I you once again for such a conversation promoted. Kolis, come on.
-You Know, Yulia, not quarrel - unfortunately not enough. We need something else.
-What?
-I Do not know. Well, for example, the smell of lilacs

Tags

See also

New and interesting