The owner sentinel trails.

Topics about animals looked so jammed.

Dreaming one, which was snow, rain, swamps Karelia. Who never betrayed nor could betray it just faithful dog. We called him Boss sentinel trails.

It was like that, I fell in the Wetlands, the window is small, like a puddle, and immediately to the waist and then suck in the beginning, the leash on hand was Gary say, pull out and he pulled out. Lanterns are sometimes discharged (FAS lantern battery trace), pitch darkness, he led by impassable woods kilometers outpost, we dress as the younger blind him go.
A howl of it when on demobilization leave, I still remember. Do not whine and roar. Asked to give border management, offered to buy is not allowed. A few years later was to be lost, there was no such close trusted friend. You can tell a lot of near 20 kilometers Dzhenibek served the master was to tell, I do not know.

4 photos of everything.

A page from the album. Not all the photos are preserved. I meter 82 tall, in the river when Gary got up on his hind legs, was taller than me.

Winter. Maybe someone from YaPovtsev themselves know.

Discharge stone. Every day we changed the number of how many days are left before the order. That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting