A few tricks

How to clean nickel silver and silver
I do not know about you, but I always forget about this easy way. So I decided to post here. And you use, and I crib ...
Takes a sheet of foil about the size of a pair of sheets of A4 and 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda.
Foil torn into pieces and place in any dish, pour out to the same soda, add your serebrishko and nickel silver.
Above all it is required to pour boiling water. And right in front of the magic happens!

Soon it is time to begin mosquito, arm ...
We do not yet enjoy the warm, and in the evening the mosquitoes do not give easy walk! Are they so quickly back to life again and have to buy the chemicals from these harmful and, as it turned out, dangerous insects. After my doctor friend was pulled from the body of a large worm and said that his striker brought mosquitoes bites I shun these 'cuties. " Chemistry does not want to use, that is the Internet has found several other ways to protect against mosquitoes (almost folk).

1. One hundred grams of camphor and valerian, volatile over the burner, get rid of flies and mosquitoes, even very large rooms.
2. Finely chop the fresh leaves of bird cherry or ash and rub the exposed skin.

3. Essential oil of cloves, basil, anise, eucalyptus:
Coat exposed skin (5-10 drops in a glass of water), or the source of the fire - into the fire, the fire on the candle or the heated pan. Moisten a cotton wool oil of these plants and put it on the windowsill.
4. Fresh branches of elder place in the room, they repel mosquitoes just like the smell of tomato leaves.
5. If you choose to sit on nature - throw into the fire of juniper branches.
6. The smell of cedar oil repels not only mosquitoes but also flies and cockroaches.
7. None of the insect does not touch the person, if the wash decoction of the roots of wormwood (a handful of chopped roots pour 1, 5 liters of water, bring to a boil for 20-30 min.).
8. When you have finished the fluid for electrical fumigator, do not hurry to run to the store for a replacement unit. Fill the empty bottle 100% extract (!) Of eucalyptus. Mosquitoes will forget the way to your house.

How to remove rust from metals
Each metal products ever will rust. But not in a hurry to run to the store and spend money on converters.
Here are simple methods to combat rust using improvised

--img4--

1. Potatoes.
If your favorite knife appeared rust, you can get rid of it by means of an ordinary potato. Potatoes are rich in oxalic acid, which copes with rusty spots. Remove the stain will peeled potatoes to be sprinkled with salt. Clean the potatoes spot. Your problem is solved!
2. Soda.
To get rid of rust on metal products, you can use another effective tool. Mix baking soda and waters. The resulting gruel cover the stain. Allow product to product 20 minutes. Then remove the stain rusty metal sponge. Get rid of the stains from the first time you do not get. You need to repeat the procedure again.
3. Tomato sauce.
With this sauce you will quickly get rid of the rust stains. Cover rust tomato sauce, soak 20 minutes and rinse it under running water.
Most importantly, the rust is multilayered, so do not be discouraged if the first time you have failed to achieve a shiny surface. Repetition and patience!

--img5--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting