Instructions for use of antibiotics in the United States and Russia

Here he pulls out a book (8 pages)

Deploys it, and there is a lot of arrows and tips.
(For those who do not speak English a brief translation of this: This antibiotic take 5 days. Take two tablets on the first day, and then 1 tablet in each of the next 4 days. You can of food can be without food. Propyl entire course, or the disease can come back.)

Below attached themselves pills and again hints.
(Here's your dose on the first day. Take two tablets on the first day, and then 1 tablet in each of the next 4 days.)
Furthermore suggest how the tablet is removed from the "cover" (To remove a tablet, press on the other side.)

Then at the turn still a lot of repetitive information and arrows with tips on how and when to drink these accidents 4 tablets. One paper much plagued !!!

And here is how, for example, looks like the instructions for use of our antibiotics (that was all right, I have found in my medicine cabinet antibiotic that is also used in diseases of the upper respiratory tract).
So, a little piece of paper covered with writing all the letters 6-7: 40-50 mg / kg body weight daily divided into 2-3 doses with the possibility of increasing the ...

I do not know who and what conclusion to draw from this post: Americans are stupid and all they have to chew or our so smart that calculate the body weight divided by something there (?) For them is not a problem, but I personally think that the two instructions good to recycle, because one is laughing the other, personally, I panic.
Thank you))

--img7--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting