Emma Stone in the new issue of the American «Vogue»

The cover of the May issue graced Vogue US actress Emma Stone. The star of films about Spider-Man posing for the photographer Craig MakDinu. For the photo shoot actress has tried couture outfits from Gucci, Marchesa, Chanel, Valentino and Christian Dior.

Emma Stone on the cover of Vogue US

25-year-old actress for the second time graces the cover of the popular magazine (the first - the cover of British Vogue in 2012), but in this time in addition to participating in a photo shoot, Emma gave a brief interview to journalists publications.

Ms. Stone said she is currently working on several new projects, but keeps them secret. In addition, the actress was forced to give up the chance to play Sally Bowles on Broadway because of Spider-Man.

On his audition for the film "The new Spider-Man»:

"I remember I came home after a screen test and was upset because I could not play in the movie. I knew I wanted to be a part of this project ».

Emma Stone photo shoot in Vogue US

On working with Andrew Garfield:

"I think I learned a lot being with him. And, you know, it's incredibly important to me people. Since it is simple. With it interesting. It was fun to work with him because he's a wonderful actor and a person ... »

On his career:

"The genre to which I pull it, of course, comedy. But I want to try to play different roles. I would like to see what I can do »

Tags

See also

New and interesting