Shoes Emma Stone

Bright and cheerful young actress Emma Stone can not help but like it. You look at it and immediately understand - good girl, cheerful and sociable. Is it really, I just can not say, because it was not possible to talk, but at first glance - yes, she is. Emma has not yet established itself as a place in Hollywood, but behind her had some good roles in comedies, and now after a few months will be a new superhero kinokomiks "Amazing Spider-Man," in which Emma starred opposite her current boyfriend Andrew Garfield ( she charmed him right there - on the set). Well, speaking of this girl can not help noting her style, which has every appearance of Emma at events like me more and more. Nothing sverhoriginalnyh, but Emma looks gorgeous in just about any dress or suit. The natural charm and excellent figure to blame. But there is something that can not be explained only figure and charm, and this "something" shoes. I propose to look at the shoes "of the future wealth of Hollywood" and stylish starlet Emma Stone.

Interesting and bright dress with a large bow just FOR-ME-NA-TEL-NO-E! Emma in it like a porcelain statuetochka (aristocratic tone of the skin and red hair, charming, a rare combination for the actresses, since all went over to the tan and dark (chocolate) hair color). Shoes had to be quiet "nekrichaschego" shade as and dress is enough. Classic Louboutin pink and milky are smart!

Rigorous way with a piquant detail - open legs, very good, but could be better if to add at least a little color ... Dull colored clothes and black shoes had to be diluted with a single bright detail, but apparently at that time was not "destiny" .

Blonde Emma is absolutely not suitable. Auburn - that is its color (which, incidentally, applies to Lindsay Lohan, who mercilessly mocks hair coloring them in light tone). Thank you, though, Emma realized her mistake and then repainted. Dress weird, but the shoes - the poet's dream.

But these shoes have a dream. What color, what shape ... downloaded. Everything would be fine if it were not so bad. On the left you can see for yourself everything: dress, even brighter, but the balloon Emma, ​​hair color no good, and the bracelet on his arm some old-fashioned.

Most recently, Emma and Andrew presented the "New Spider-Man," but I'm still in shock from the lung that do not understand how skinny boy Garfield will play man, and even spider. Emma as a good lover, I imagine, but Andrew ... Although it is considered one of the most promising actors of today. For the sake of curiosity and admiration at Emma Watch this filmets. By the way, as a couple, they do not look much, but not for us to judge. Shoes with a bow on the side, elegant and simple, like the whole image of Stone as a whole.

The image with the recent ceremony "Golden Globe" and the focus of the shoes from Lanvin. Excellent, just excellent, right heel could make easier (to what these pompous "stones", and if the shoes are so good?).

Again, a couple of Lanvin. Unlike the previous two, it did not impress me. Emma prefer black and I must say not in vain, to her dress, he is more appropriate.

"Vertebrates" plain black shoes from a simple material, could not be better suited to the dress to the floor aqua.

A striking image of "ultrawhite"! Such Emma Stone, I have not seen. All in white, red lipstick and a chic golden LaBute, what could be more beautiful than a woman?

Classic.

Loves Emma dress on the floor ... but most of all she does not know how to choose them. I am not going to teach someone, but the short version of her face better. Basically, long dresses or hang on it or they do not age. Shoes, by the way, a decent (it's better to dress, that's for sure).

Again dress on the floor. In the photo Emma looks like Amanda Seyfried, so I like the picture twice. This long dress slightly better than the previous, but still progress is evident. These shoes have as a standard for the red carpet (many stars have a pair).

Sweet-and powerful awfully nice dress sandals - something from the category of incongruous, but it looks quite harmoniously. Shoes very frankly not very good, although Brian Atwood is one of the best masters.

"Yellow maniac" looks good, but Emma overdo it with color. Rushes from one extreme (ie all black, the colorful).

Perfect way! * erase tears of joy, finally! * LaBute stable as the three pillars on such hard fall. The color and the dress, shoes and beautiful.

Good dress (just add a couple of cm in the hips, if they lack the girl), but the shoes ... I do not like the stud, or rather its location.

Nice model shoes. And this, perhaps, everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting