Images of Emma Stone

16 February 2012

The end of winter, on the road or snowflakes, no mote and Emma Stone defiles the car. Beautiful image, I did not think that red and gray so well combined with each other. Where she goes I do not know exactly, but I know that this scarlet dress, she appeared on one of the events dedicated to the release of the movie "The new Spider-Man." But of all autfita I will highlight, perhaps, not a dress and shoes. These red shoes just a dream, not otherwise.

February 17, 2012

Emma in New York joyfully welcomed the paparazzi and drinking coffee. I like the fact that she was so cheerful, it's always a plus, and only for the star plyusische! Regarding onions tell me nothing special, everyday way to cooler days and normal state of mind, when no pulls, do not show the finger and not to look (at living a boyfriend).

March 11, 2012

Ooty My God, what a sweet couple and how they look fondly on the child of the lady! Soon their will, do not worry. In the meantime, they enjoy each other, dine, and stroll through Manhattan. Emma chose a comfortable set of clothes, just for the occasion. It looks simple but red color brightens the gray tones and classic black-and-white ensemble of trousers and shirts. How do I feel sorry for her hair, because she once dyed blonde (pictured below) ... Maybe Andrew Garfield one more counselor? I told her, saying I love you dear, of course I do, but I prefer blondes ... But no, I do not believe, he could not. Intelligent, educated, neat boy, where he instructions to beauty ...

March 15, 2012

Emma leaves the Broadway premiere of "Death of a Salesman" in golden robes milk. Understand that what is impossible (I do such a picture, it is better not) but I'm sure wraparound dress is very beautiful. And then there's the hair color light copper (beauty of the hands and what was she so itchy?).

March 28, 2012

Stone has walked around New York, inhaling a pleasant scent of flowers, and a little bored by her lover. Looking at Emma I would not say that she was American because her low-key style reminds me of the style Englishwomen. Autfit good, I like the strict black coat, but everything else is me personally directs mortal anguish. Especially scarf, "proedenny moths».

March 29, 2012

Boyfriend of the actress with her again and again, they walk around New York. At first glance, they are ideally suited to each other, and the second seems too ... I wish them happiness and parallel to admire two of the young and beautiful people, this is true then they are a bit not in the mood, but it does not matter. They are dressed as usual is not catchy, Emma all in the same ballet flats, Andrew in the same sneakers, but the images have changed. Now Stone has shown us that in the wardrobe she has here is a jacket made of cool stuff.

April 4th, 2012

Emma rushes for Los Angeles. Nothing new, but some clean clothes! Everyone would be stars, but as an example!

April 9, 2012

Emma and Andrew left their apartment in Manhattan to take a walk. Then they too true dudes! Stone picked up a gorgeous set, which does not need further detail, and Emma them is not very welcome. Wonderful coat, shirt, shorts and shoes with bows on the sides. It seems that the coat and bare legs - incompatible concepts, but he still looks acceptable, and even I would say beautiful. Excellent onion!

April 14, 2012

Emma and mysterious stranger walking around New York on a Saturday night. Emma knows that now in the trend, otherwise she would not put on shorts with floral print, shoes, glasses cat eye and would not take a bag over his shoulder. Her aristocratic pallor I do not really understand this hair color, but time does not want to be tanned, then let him walk as though you need to work on the hair.

Tags

See also

New and interesting