Free vozivshy passengers marshrutchiki from Omsk became a model

Bus driver - not a sentence. In the photo - Artem Belozerov, the usual driver Marika from Omsk. At first, famous throughout the city that did not take money for travel to the people who added his friend vkontaktike, and then he spotted a modeling agency Nelly models and now Artem works for them and it looks really cool.
p.s. guy a lawyer by training and a minibus bought because she loves to make people happy.

The blue-eyed driver portfolio with an indication of the physical data appeared on the site yesterday. However, throwing his main profession guy is not going to.

Inside bus Belozerova classical music, quotes attached to the sayings of great men, and some of his "thinking aloud».
"In general I do not like frames and conventions, and as if in punishment for a lack of love I got it all, being a lawyer. The whole day busy with the chores, paper, someone should report, plus the constant headache and all these tortures - Salary 17-20 thousand. Rubles. At some point, I got tired of all this is so, I'm even going to the North by the investigator to work, all the documents were ready, but decided to try to become a bus driver. As for the villages of gazelle, I have experience driving in it was 4 days. After two weeks, I bought it and became his own master. It's great! And tired of this work enjoyable. No headache. And passengers are really different, but I do not take just drunk. And all happy even penniless. Anything can happen - to spend money lost, stolen wallet. »

As a result, the Omsk celebrity received another offer - to become a model agency Nelly Models. A very attractive appearance of a young lawyer marshrutchiki fully contributed to this.

Source: www.1tvnet.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting