Flash card from birch suveli

On one chock was a great build-up, of which the author decided to make a USB flash drive. I brought home to the city, read in the shortest possible time to dry the wood and by the method of "Sergeant" began to act. Threw in an old aluminum pot, poured salt to such a degree that is simply not dissolved, sawdust softwood was not, but there were small fragments of brusochkov eaten, mangled, cut into smaller threw, cooked just to boil water only, hours 8.

Closer, mmmmm, delicious soup! ))) The smell of the whole apartment was awesome.

After digesting derevyahi immediately removed from the skin, because it is humid and hot - it's pretty easy to do, and for the subsequent drying is only a plus, less likely that the crack.
Threw in the closet for a week, posohla bit, then I got tired of waiting and decided to dry a piece of wood in a microwave oven (of course pre-reading a bunch of information on this topic), dried well, wrapped in three layers of thick loose papers, and then this whole cabbage into a package and microwave power to 460 watts - 2 minutes, then 1 minute - 320 Leaving without unleashing somewhere in half an hour, the outer layer of paper soaked condensate from the package, the internal moisture of which appeared suveli (and thus can be understood when derevyaha dry, when there will be spots on the inner layer of paper). So for the evening and did 4 times a day 3 times (mainly not to pull out ahead of time until the temperature returns to normal), no crack has appeared, by weight "by eye" became significantly easier.
So she began to look after all the bullying (that it is the inner side up, on the back of tight smooth hills, the digestion because of the color of a birch with the bark).

4:00 was spent to cut off from it here is a piece of

Why so long? Because it is impossible to hard - it just has the shape of FIG understand what - two, really would not have seized! :)
On the other hand

Since the material I chose because of the figure, it is very desirable to make a USB flash drive with a solid pattern.
Brusochek saw off a little more than the size of the body is calculated (and mark up the cut line of the cap from the "carcassĀ»)

Then sawing each piece along that changes when interfacing get the minimum, making it the thinnest cloth that you have, in my case it is a simple jigsaw, making it too long, constantly watched to where the side not to leave or something like that . Shlifanul on emery bars from coarse to Gorny. After a fine nazhdachek drawing a better show itself (transverse waves in the halves, shimmer in the sun, as are volume)

USB flash drive, I try to do as thin as possible, thank God hardness of the material allows it.
Cut in halves Dremel place to stick

After cutting obei half glue, bolster made of 2-ruble coin, cap do the same technology as the carcass inside the connector planting mom-usb. In the photo next to the memory stick brusochek from the same piece of wood as the flash drive, is soaked in linseed oil (wanted to see as picture show itself after impregnation)

Sticking cap (did it with epoxy glue point, which dries very quickly), dress, look.

Initially, I grind to bolster alleged stick form (sectional).
Therefore, we grind down the overall size of the bar before it

Grind up small skins

So with the removed cap

After a light polishing with water to remove the pile, not bad seen drawing

Source: www.drive2.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting