John Cena - cuperzvezda, who performed 300 wishes

Johnny Litman wanted to meet his hero, and the WWE fulfilled his wish Monday night before an episode of «Raw», in New York. But Jonny got a bonus to his wish.
On Wednesday morning, Johnny was interviewed on "Good Morning America" ​​when Sam Champion asked him about his green T-shirt. After Jonny told him that this T-shirt John Cena, Champion asked him if anyone Superstar WWE. Proresler and actor went to Johnny's surprise, and gave him another gift. This time it was tickets for him and his family to visit the 1, 000th episode of WWE.

John Cena played 300 desires, Michael Jordan - 200, Kobe Bryant - 100.

"I leave my baseball cap in the fund to be able to calculate the statistics," said Sina on Monday before the show.

"I'm just flattered that I have a desire," said John.

Cina follows the tradition of WWE to fulfill desires. The organization serves about 140 wishes per year with requests to meet WWE Superstars or attend their live shows. The tradition began in the early 1980's Hulk Hogan is the most popular.

General Director of Make-a-Wish David Williams cites precedents in which seriously ill children clung to life for weeks and sometimes months in anticipation of desire. The findings of his organization said that many doctors and nurses felt the desire to possess a natural advantage for the patient, and most families said that their desire to do more at this moment.

The organization has 30 000 volunteers who help to fulfill wishes. Corporations, airlines, hotels and other organizations to ensure that most of the requests were met.

Source: thechive.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting