So this is a problem or expenses?

Yesterday's announcement that the headquarters of the National Defense established the monetary awards for weapons surrendered vacated the building and captured Russian military experts and volunteers bither.livejournal.com /343012.html, caused preinteresneyshuyu reaction
Part of the readers, and even some of those who do not support my position, after deliberation said that it is better than killing.
But the part of those who hysterically screaming about the punisher, thousands of corpses, Bandera hordes and other improper conduct, immediately wail about the immorality of Staff, Kolomoiskiy and naturally, Default, that is me. How can you offer money! How it cynically, disgusting! How can you offer, Jews are greedy! How dare you buy our freedom fighters! For the Russian language! For the independence of the Republic of Donetsk vile Bender!
Of course, it is better to make cleanup. Given the high agility and skill of our army, put a couple of thousand people on each side of the shed blood and give this a hundred sitting room (do not believe it, it has anti-Semites even from Israel!) A reason to scream with joy from the opportunity to shout "onizhezveri" and neighbor-malorosliku provide the foundation to further interfere in our affairs.
How is insulting, perhaps this Divan bastards that someone is looking for an opportunity not to shed the blood of fellow citizens, when it is so necessary to the fighters for the great Soviet Union!
There is an old Jewish wisdom, which says:
If the problem can be solved with money, it's not a problem, and expenses.
If people are willing to lay down their arms for the money, it is better than to lay down his army after stripping.
Suppose that in this situation, God will take money, but not a life.

I do not know who it nakreativil but Kolomoiskiy unequivocally great respect.
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting