Condoleezza Rice, the former head of the US State Department, joined the board of directors Dropbox

Friday Orientation meeting interesting facts: the former head of the US gos.departamenta, Kondolina Rice (as for me, so it is an odious figure), вошла the Board of Directors Dropbox. By the conviction of the administration of the service, they needed people with experience in international relations in order to resolve a problem in foreign countries where the service is disabled (for example, in China).

Interestingly there are three things:

Firstly, most of us remember well how Rice is able to resolve a (линк a neutral Wikipedia), the second - it has long been a firm RiceHadleyGates advisor to Dropbox, and the third - you can recall the recent history a > how Dropbox did not give the user rassharit pirate movie file, some clever way determine that it pirate, with an oath saying that in the Dropbox files do not touch (actually touch, but it seems like only pablike and by comparing hashes, but that's another topic).

Conclusions will not do them every DIY, based on the level of paranoia. My rose slightly today. I wonder what would said Snowden?

Source:
habrahabr.ru/post/218987/

Tags

See also

New and interesting