Most epic Pearl Western politicians

Do not have time to move away from the world that are periodically performed George W. Bush as US politicians covered the next wave of insanity ... They have dismantled a quote. Most epic Pearl Western politicians to continue this post. Be sure to read on!

Learning to learn something, but do not always know the geography. So colorful ex-governor of Alaska Sarah Palin once in his speech mixed up with South Korea, North Korea and its ally of John McCain - Belarus and Lithuania.

Distinguished and current US Secretary of State John Kerry, who need to know the position of geography, but he, speaking to students at the University of Virginia, told them about the \ "brave employees of the State Department, supporting democratic institutions in Georgia Kyrzahstane \". That is, the head of the Foreign Ministry, which deals with international relations, does not know what country Kyrzahstan not on any map of the world, and there are Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.

What can I say, even if President Obama in 2008 during his campaign once said that the United States consists of 57 states and is the country in which the car was invented. Nobody, of course, is not obliged to know that in the United States so far 50 states, and the car was invented in Germany, but the people who write speeches for the president of a great country, should be aware of these simple truths.

The rest of the American politicians do not lag behind their president. Thus, a candidate for Congress from the Republican Party Paul Brown, literally shocked the educated part of their constituents, saying with reference to any, known only to him scientific data, that "the earth - a young planet, which is only 9 thousand. Years old", and the theory of evolution - "lies emanating from hell itself." The late Charles Darwin's probably it not just is turning in his grave by such words, however, Brown won the elections.
Fairly recent amuse and rival Barack Obama's election, Republican candidate Mitt Romney, genuinely indignant that the plane for some reason there is no vent. "If a fire on board, you have nowhere to go ... you can not breathe, the air from outside goes inside because the windows do not open .... This is a serious problem. And it is very dangerous, "- he said once, after his wife survived the emergency landing of the plane. Well, not a politician elementary knowledge of physics!
But already mentioned Sarah Palin knowingly said, arguing with the followers of vegetarianism: "If God did not want us to eat animals, why he made them out of meat." Thank God, no one told Palin that people also "made out of meat."

A favorite of film fans, fighters, former bodybuilder and the famous Terminator, referring to the definition of the class of intellectuals during his tenure as governor, once said about the situation of sexual minorities: "I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

In the background the former US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld looks like a philosopher, which is only one of his ornate maxim: "Messages that something did not happen, I'm not interested, because we all know that there are certain events that We know there are things we do not know. We also know that there are things that we do not know, in other words, there are certain things that are unknown to us. But there is also something that is unknown and what we do not know - something about what we do not know whether we know anything about it. " Have you ever realized? No? Then you will not ever be the head of the Pentagon!

However, all this pales and looks quite harmless to the old joke of President Ronald Reagan, who once, 27 years ago, speaking live on the national radio, the whole country blurted out: \ "Dear Americans, I'm pleased to inform you that just signed a law on Advertisements Russia outlawed in perpetuity. The bombing begins in five minutes \ ».
Half the country had to drink a bottle of valerian and figure out what route to run to the nearest bomb shelter, but then the spokesman of the White House announced that the president was pleased just to make a joke.

In the background is another President George W. Bush, also soaked joke for joke, looks just darling, "We are the most generous country in the world. We are very generous. I am proud that we are generous. But, despite our generosity, we should not show off their generosity "and" I have my own beliefs on this score. Deep convictions. But I do not always agree with them. " George W. Bush, as well as our late VS Chernomyrdin, in general, among other things, was a mine of gems, what are his words: "Condoleezza Rice - the same simple Texas girl, just like me."

It is noteworthy that American politicians themselves, even when their stupid statements are available to the general public, do not feel any inferiority complex, as he said about the current head of the State Department Kerry: \ "The reason our democracy is that it is based on freedom. Resident of America has the right to be stupid, if that's his choice. And he has the right to separate themselves from the others, if he wants it \ ».
So American politicians are not ashamed to talk nonsense.

Tags

See also

New and interesting