Fancy car models.

I want to share with you here is a collection of cars. Immediately I say, it's not mine. Once I also did the same, and the kids at school under my leadership made them. But this person does their attraction to the already 25 years old. This is my very good friend, Valery lighthouse. Machines do not work, but just about everyone can say a masterpiece !!! Withstood all the proportions and dimensions, but about the size, there is little a separate question. Under what scale they will go is hard to say. Great!

Will be 38 photos and some text, a source.

2 photos. And so it went !!! All models are not small, and occupy almost the room. Though she did not melenko too.

3 photo.

4 photo.

5 photos.

6 photos.

7 photo.

8 photos.

9 photo. All that is necessary for the production of this plywood, well, cedar board, Plex and oil paint. Why is oil, it is not absorbed, and when several layers, creates the effect of plastic.

10 photo. This loader You will not find any where. Just taken out of my head. This is his personal, so to speak, design !!!

11 photo.

12 photo.

13 photo.

14 photo.

15 photo.

16 photo.

17 photo. In general, each of the models can talk a long time, as each individual. But I just do not want a big picture overview of

18 photo.

19 photo.

20 photo.

21 photo. The models do not work, simply stand. And makes for the soul !!! Crane, work, boom extends and everything revolves, but simply without mechanics.

22 photo.

23 photo.

24 photo.

25 photos.

26 photo.

27 photo.

28 photo.

29 photo.

30 photo.

31 photo.

32 photo.

33 photo. Well, here he is himself !!! Just recently he was 58.

34 photos.

35 photo.

36 photos. Then here he voyaet !!! Lock and bus.

37 photos. Well, I decided to make a keepsake photos! Weight is certainly not easy.

38 photos. In the distant nineties, we had done this, I even worked at the school for three years, led the work of drawing drawing. That hardly find a single photo. It rebyatnya did itself these cars. In the center of belobrysenky, it was his son. I took a different, but Valera never gave it up !!!

That's all. What I wanted to show. I just wanted to, what would you see that is not necessarily the model should go, and what it can be. There is here a hobby!

Author: Sergey Shevyrin

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting