And in the morning they woke up with at * melem

To the southeast, and the whole Ukraine. I call Andrei Sokolov. I am 37 years old and I live in Yalta. I voted for the accession of Crimea to Russia and realized that made a huge mistake. What is happening now in the Crimea just can not describe
words. It is to be seen. I am a businessman and I own several cottages not far from the main beach. Crimea is now living in full the information, legislative and food chaos. All the stories of the good life with Russia were simply stories Aksenov. They did their job and just disappeared. They do not say, like how to live Crimeans. We have just put.

Abuse no one, no one wants to explain and clarify. People for them no. On the TV, but rather on the Russian channels show the happy faces, but no one talks about the problems faced by the Crimea. Gasoline left in the Crimea, for 2-3 days, the price of 15 USD for the A92. I do not want to not buy, the supply of oil products from Russia.

Banks are closed, there is no cash. ATMs give 20-50 USD per day, but now many do not operate. The same issue was calculated on the terminal. They just are not served. The problem with any food supermarkets in many, though not all yet.

In Yalta, not a tourist. All hotels are empty, and no one gives forecasts. I do not know what to live, what to pay taxes and utility bills. Many entrepreneurs on the verge of bankruptcy. This was not even in the 91 th year.

The main gains were on tourists, but even the Russian tourists are in no hurry to us. I'm not talking about the legal status of my business, which is just in the air.

There have already been precedents in Gurzuf where the guys came in the form of unmarked and kicked the owner, and he could do nothing. Crimea is now in anarchy. I would like to see the freaks in the eyes are not thinking about the consequences and the people who have done this with the peninsula. The courts are not working. Dear SOUTHEAST not get fooled by the pro-Russian Tales agitators.

You just use and throw away later as a used condom, and the consequence of all this, you'll rake. People in power do not get a feel for all the hardships of such a transition. Another told us that we close the airspace and the citizens of Crimea will not be able to fly into the EU if they have a Russian passport. Of course there and most do not fly, but it is not a pleasant fact. Also our Simferopol International Airport, was the third in passenger traffic in Ukraine. Now only flights from Russia.

We had a lot of tourists not only from Ukraine but also from around the world. Yalta is one of the largest resorts that hosted foreigners. You can forget about them, too.

PS VV Putin thought you a little about the people and about their business when they entered the Crimea? Or are you only pursuing personal interests?
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting