Angarsk - that's where you have to shoot horror movies (5 videos)

Pishit resident of Angarsk:

"I live in the city of Angarsk, Irkutsk region.
My neighbors on the porch are drug addicts who constantly smoke, debris, and inject drunk fight pounce on me and my daughter (demand money / cigarettes). District Suslov, PN entirely on their side (probably an element dating). Moreover, he actively bullies! Knowing that my daughter is expecting a baby, this district half an hour blew me into the keyhole cigarette smoke. This and other outrages signed up for the camera.

Looking at the video, where a police officer commits such, I have a question: "How healthy is this man mentally?". How can you trust such police officers who deliberately, consistently and openly hold side persistent violators of law and order?! & Quot; & quot;

A neighbor of the site podkarulivaet me with a knife, for what I call the police on him when he drank, smoked and vomit at my door.

A neighbor with a hammer

Drunken neighbor on the landing hammer hammer on my door because I called him and his companions police for what they drank, smoked and vomit next to my door. By the way, it has a duty to public services in 150 thousand rubles, but the bailiffs do nothing (it just does not open the door for them). Recently I watched on television as the children take parrots and cats for the debts of their parents (such a loss of a true friend to the child injury to life vu), and the wino years free use of electricity, water, gas, heating, etc. !!! < br />
Addicts constantly go to the toilet in the garbage disposal! It is their toilet!

Teens with bits
These dregs, hammer me keyholes, spit on my door, waiting for me and my daughter with bits, for what I've done before one of them remark that he did not smoke at my door!

Tags

See also

New and interesting