Time to change!

Today afternoon activists "We" with the support of the movement "Change" hung on the Grand Kremlin Moscow River bridge poster with photos of Khodorkovsky and Putin with the words "It's time to change." This remarkable campaign conducted in broad daylight in the heart of Moscow, just 50 meters from the Kremlin. It is remarkable not only a poster, but also the reaction of the police. What do you think, how much hung a banner, and how it ended?

So, at 14:54 hours, activists hang a banner. Quietly, gently ...

security notices hotel "Baltschug" and sends a special squad janitors Uzbeks. Janitors pretend that they are looking for a poster, but can not find peace and dump ... Security is the police.

Time goes by, and the protection of tourists taking pictures of the poster, all fun.

The wind plays with the poster, forming new slogans)

The center of Moscow, about 10 photographers, TV, highlight this action. Passers-by do not understand what is happening and waving their hands;)

For those who do not understand, I remind you ... Any criticism of the perceived power is very painful for the poster at least someone will be fired on Monday ... But today, before no one cares.

After 10 minutes, one of the activists returned and spread the poster shoot it ... no hurry ...

So ... the first police car pulls up ... but the staff are not in a hurry to leave, they sit in the patrol car and drink coffee!

At 15:23 hours !!! It's been 30 minutes! Slowly the body falls from the cup of coffee ...

Seeing me, the pig throws coffee on the ice of the Moskva River and begins to be rude, "You cho shoot me! I do not understand! ". I was very polite, and very clearly explains that his pig and my right, and then he took out his phone and starts to take off all my actions.

Then out of the car vyvaelivaet several bodies with guns and without headgear (apparently they drank coffee) and, together with the guards removed the poster. To help coffee lovers of the cops pulled up MIA Zamoskvoreche, they began to throw at me, trying to ban the shooting.

Naturally, they were also sent. And then comes up to me Zhuzhin Ensign Oleg. On the surface, a decent man, but when he began to speak, once it became clear that he had a maximum of 3 grade parochial school. The man did not know the law, 5 minutes, he tried to find the reason why I have to show him my documents. In the end, it ended up checking his documents. Our conversation was filmed on the phone from pig ATS Yakimanka, I hope he will lay it on YouTube. I was cold and ... I had to run. Under the cries of "Where are you going! Well stop! "I left. Their actions can I explain the fact that the gentlemen officers were not quite adequate ...

Here's how it looked from the outside ... The picture Zhuzhin Oleg shows his documents. His anybody and I did not give.

On the ice of the Moskva River was debris from the police ...

Notice how cute they are trying to shut down the camera. By the way, why do they need a screwdriver in the door? Do not be surprised if they stole a car and robbed of a decent form at present policemen.

Medvedev and Nurgaliyev can Skolkov arbitrarily long time to talk about the reform of the Interior Ministry, can call the police from their Lord, and make instead of vodka to drink coffee and eat donuts, only some of the employees do not cease to be a pig, do not know the law and hamyang people. "It is time to changeĀ» ...

Unfortunately, our police completely forgotten how to work. Yes, if you write in "Vkontakte", that at a certain time in a certain place will rally to that pulled thousands of soldiers, riot police, all the operational regiments and introduce tanks. You can cover the floor of the city ... But if somewhere something does not happen according to plan, the police will arrive in just 30 minutes ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting