The ideal husband

According to statistics, in Veliky Novgorod occupancy women many times more than the number of men. I suggest you get acquainted with the dreams of the fairer sex how to be a man-perfection.

Svetlana Vinogradova
20 years

Identikit: "It should be a tall, slim brunette. Facial features are correct, but the appearance is not sweet.
Hair - the average length can be slightly curly. Eyebrows are not bulky, not big and not small, the eyes - the main thing is not Asian.
Enough thin face, mustache, beard to grow carefully, and not from the bulldozer.
Ears - the main thing that did not stick, the neck - but not broad, I do not like bullies.
The style should be nipped in general, suits and formal style I respect. And your hands should not be much hairy. "

Alice Maruschak
20 years

Identikit "Age should be between 27 and 33. Older - this is the daddy-daughter relationship.
In life it should be with a solid rod. That would take some of the features of Russian young man and connect with
some features of the American - would come out ideal. Russian guys spoiled the beauty of women, they do not appreciate it.
For women we have so many demands! She has to look good, to work and to care for children and maintain farm
- And in return, we get nothing ».

Elena Isakova
'43

Identikit "I am in communication sniffing the air, and there are a lot of men, from which the smell. I lean on the sink.
Dark skin, curly hair, but do not block, no. Cheeks to have that double chin was not. Beard, mustache is not necessary.
The increase - from 172 to 186 centimeters. Ideally, he wore a suit and from it came a subtle masculine fragrance can smell of cigarettes. "

Irina Nikonova
'34

Identikit "Black, dark eyes, short cropped. Antennae with a beard-goatee. Not very high - 173-176 centimeters.
A person is not bad - Spanish type. Build - a strong, but not fat. Must be as safe: pumped, but in moderation.
Hands should be interesting, not very hairy. Not very dark skin, but not white. Not in costume, dressed in sports.
In the style of a sport-chic. "

Tatiana Pyankova
'34

Identikit "image of Sean Connery as James Bond I really like. The dark straight hair, cut short.
Expressive eyes and mind. Beards and mustaches should not be. Medium lips - not like a negro, but do not strip.
The head is slightly oval, slightly elongated. Chin slightly dlzhen issued ahead - it visually emphasizes masculinity. "

Valentine Machikina
'21

Identikit "I like tall, with long hair. But they are usually stupid, beer drinkers,
all metal and study at the Philosophical Faculty - we have there is the lowest passing grade.
They do not develop, only beer jammed constantly, and a beer belly - it's not for me.
I wish that there was a creative streak that he, for example, an architect might work.
A beefy man - it is unpleasant, they are like sausages, tied with a thread. "

Tatiana Malkov
38 years

Identikit: "A man should be careful, wear clean shirts. I like men of the Southern Plan - dark-skinned, black-eyed.
The man should be in a good mood. It must be sporty, with no belly, doing physical exercise, do not be lazy.
This man never complains and respect for women. All women want a man was rich,
but I believe that this is not necessarily, as long as he sought it. "

Joan Carlin
20 years

Identikit: "A man should be like this: age - from 25 to 45, height - 180 centimeters.
Short hair, brown hair, but blond. Light eyes - green or blue.
Direct medium-sized nose, lips too mean. Strong chin, cheekbones, athletic build.
Socially stable - is a person engaged in business of their own. His business style clothing.
Slavic appearance, tanned. Without glasses, beard and mustache. By nature - strong, strong-willed, intelligent,
educated, free from prejudice. Kind, loving children. And yet there must be some trick something,
the highlight of which you cling. He must be older, more experienced, to offer you a base support ».

Pauline Zimin
'22

Identikit 'Hairstyle - Mohawk, three centimeters in length, red or black.
Eyes - brown, interesting shape, expression of eyes "to nowhere." Aquiline nose, may be slightly broken.
Ears to pierce in one ear - two silver ring in the other - one. Chin - like Johnny Depp.
High on the hands and feet - a tattoo. Yellow T-shirt with short sleeves and a cigarette in one hand. "

Vic Efimova
'32

Identikit "tall, well-built, athletic, hairstyle, brunette, whiskey shot.
Eyes bright, dark and expressive eyebrows, straight nose, not a snub, full lips,
lower lip - a little more than the top. Oval face with prominent chin, strong-willed, courageous,
no child puffiness. In no event should not be a beard and mustache, a clean-shaven.
Dressed in a sporty style - jeans, sweatshirt, baseball cap. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting