Doubles iconic Hollywood actresses

Anne Hetauey as Judy. Huge eyes, sensual lips and gorgeous brown curls - Anne

so similar to the Golden Age of Hollywood star Judy Garland. No wonder that Anne name

to play the main role in a biopic about the iconic Hollywood star of the last century.

Jennifer in the role of Barbara. Cover girl Jennifer Aniston as good as the diva Barbara

Streisand at one time. In the photos for a glossy magazine Harper's Bazaar Jennifer looks

in the spirit of the 60s: from hairstyles as Barbara in her most iconic films, from top to toe. Looking at

these images, we can not help thinking, "That would be another bump on her nose, then it would be absolutely was not distinguish

by Barbara Streisand ».

Streisand at one time. In the photos for a glossy magazine Harper's Bazaar Jennifer looks

in the spirit of the 60s: from hairstyles as Barbara in her most iconic films, from top to toe. Looking at

these images, we can not help thinking, "That would be another bump on her nose, then it would be absolutely was not distinguish

by Barbara Streisand ». & quot; / & gt;

Bёns as Pam. For his debut on the big screen in the movie "Austin Powers in Goldmembere" Bёns

povzaimstvovala image audacious stars 70 Pam Grier, playing the role of Foxxy Cleopatra. Dvadtsatidevyatiletnyaya

singer admits: "My mother was a big fan of Pam Grier. And I watched all her movies that inspired

I was on my first role. Now I'm also a big fan of Pam ».

povzaimstvovala image audacious stars 70 Pam Grier, playing the role of Foxxy Cleopatra. Dvadtsatidevyatiletnyaya

singer admits: "My mother was a big fan of Pam Grier. And I watched all her movies that inspired

I was on my first role. Now I'm also a big fan of Pam ». & Quot; / & gt;

Katie as Jackie. It would seem that we never see Katie Holmes in a suit and shoes, like Jackie O.

But here on American screens out the series "Kennedy," based on the novel "The First Family", and they were all amazed,

Katie saw in this role. But it only proves once again how much work put 32-year-old actress in this role.

"I was so glad that I was able to play this role - says Cathy. - Because for me, as for many, Jackie - it

a symbol of an era. I love it. And I had to spend a lot of personal research to be able to make this

Style icon on the screen ».

But here on American screens out the series "Kennedy," based on the novel "The First Family", and they were all amazed,

Katie saw in this role. But it only proves once again how much work put 32-year-old actress in this role.

"I was so glad that I was able to play this role - says Cathy. - Because for me, as for many, Jackie - it

a symbol of an era. I love it. And I had to spend a lot of personal research to be able to make this

Style icon on the screen ». & quot; / & gt;

Penelope in the role of Sofia. Recently, one of the most famous directors who worked with Cruz, Pedro Almodovar said,

Penelope belongs to the Mediterranean acting school. Explosive, passionate, proud and untamed - this

style is inherent to the goddess Sophia Loren Italian screens. Nadavno Cruz was fortunate to work with his idol

Loren on the film "Nine." "She looks like a goddess" - shares his enthusiasm Penelope.

Penelope belongs to the Mediterranean acting school. Explosive, passionate, proud and untamed - this

style is inherent to the goddess Sophia Loren Italian screens. Nadavno Cruz was fortunate to work with his idol

Loren on the film "Nine." "She looks like a goddess" - shares his enthusiasm Penelope. & Quot; / & gt;

Holly in the role of Dorothy. Halle Berry became the first African-American actress who received an "Oscar" for Best Actress.

But it's not only in skin color. Berry played Dorothy Dandridge in the biographical TV series about the actress, for which

received Emmy and Golden Globe in 2000. Two years later, at the ceremony, "Oscar" Holly paid tribute to this

star of the 50s, which became one of the first African-American women, who starred in a big movie.

But it's not only in skin color. Berry played Dorothy Dandridge in the biographical TV series about the actress, for which

received Emmy and Golden Globe in 2000. Two years later, at the ceremony, "Oscar" Holly paid tribute to this

star of the 50s, which became one of the first African-American women, who starred in a big movie. & quot; / & gt;

Rachel as Headey. There is nothing surprising in the fact that the British actress, educated at Cambridge and famous

his intelligence and beauty, shines as the star Hedy Lammar forties, made famous by the film "Samson and Delilah»,

and also to make a career scientists. Hedy invented Wireless remote control torpedoes, which made a significant contribution to

during World War II.

his intelligence and beauty, shines as the star Hedy Lammar forties, made famous by the film "Samson and Delilah»,

and also to make a career scientists. Hedy invented Wireless remote control torpedoes, which made a significant contribution to

during World War II. & quot; / & gt;

Gwen as Jean. Her golden curls and well-defined red lips Gwen Stefani is clearly borrowed from the natural

platinum blonde Jean Harlow. This striking similarity did not pass the eye Skorersa Martin, who picked up actors for

biopic "The Aviator," in which the soloist No Doubt has been offered the role of star 30s. "Just as Howard

Hughes gave Jean Harlow her first major role, Scorsese gave me my first big role, "- draws parallels Gwen.

platinum blonde Jean Harlow. This striking similarity did not pass the eye Skorersa Martin, who picked up actors for

biopic "The Aviator," in which the soloist No Doubt has been offered the role of star 30s. "Just as Howard

Hughes gave Jean Harlow her first major role, Scorsese gave me my first big role, "- draws parallels Gwen. & Quot; / & gt;

via Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting