Can I walk across Moscow with an AK-74 on the edge ???

According to the source:
Everyone knows what trash is happening in our capital for the fourth day in a row. People take for any opposition symbolism. For example, my friends were taken to the police station on May 7, simply because they walked around the city with white and red ribbons. So, my good friend Pavel Tarasov MMG with an AK-74 was walking through the city on May 9th. I walked from the Lubyanka to Pushkin Square by Gos.Dumy past Manezhki, on Tverskaya Street, near City Hall, in Pushkinskaya. And no cop stopped him !!! No one! Watch it was funny and scary. If I would have a white ribbon - would have taken over 10 meters. A man with an AK tusuyuschiysya nobody cares. Lord policemen just looked at him, but then he looked to the side. So I want to ask, but what does our police really? Causing loss of students and beats women? Or protect public order? As a result, the work of the police - solid and oily one. Not even two. We do not deserve it. A unit of the detention of people walking there with white ribbons, suddenly blow up the Kremlin.
And yet, it was a harmless Pasha, and if sick psychopath or a terrorist? ...

McDonalds

Our police have cares?

Tags

See also

New and interesting