Eid al-Adha in Moscow

Morning street Khachaturian, 8

The whole street virtually from the underground on both sides crowded with trucks and "Gazelle" with human beings.

Rams go like hot cakes for the price of three to seven thousand

Of course, they are cut, it is impossible to ban a religious rite. But, fortunately, stopped
his conduct in the sandbox. This happens quietly at once, you only need to know in
what "Gazelle" contact

his conduct in the sandbox. This happens quietly at once, you only need to know in
what "Gazelle" contact & quot; title = «Of course, they are cut, it is impossible to ban a religious rite. But, fortunately, stopped
what "Gazelle" contact »& gt;

During slaughter and butcher a sheep take a thousand rubles.

The police did not chase, only sluggishly whined: "Every year the same thing, close, you can not cut it in Moscow!»
Doors "Gazelle" covered up, but as soon as they went - opened again.

Doors "Gazelle" covered up, but as soon as they went - opened again. & Quot; title = «The police did not chase, only sluggishly whined:" Every year the same thing, close, you can not cut it in Moscow! "
Doors "Gazelle" covered up, but as soon as they went - opened again. »& Gt;

Nearby was a car with a chilled meat, but not to cut the carcass in demand.
At one Islamic website, I read how to cut a sheep according to the canons. Which way to stand
face, put on a side and say that. But at the estate had not seen anything like it.

At one Islamic website, I read how to cut a sheep according to the canons. Which way to stand
face, put on a side and say that. But at the estate had not seen anything like it. & quot; title = «car was far from chilled meat, but not to cut the carcass in demand.
face, put on a side and say that. But at the estate had not seen anything like it. "& Gt;

There are even special sites where you can get to the house properly slaughtered sheep, but all those present wanted to live.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting