Fever in Crimea ..

Those who do not know the background of what is happening in Sevastopol on the background of the input ruble trifle in this topic. I, too, as any resident of the city was faced with hateful views sellers and drivers topics (taxis). Without thinking what to do with all that has accumulated, my wife was offered an unconditional sales plan "iron", as I shortly and discuss this topic, do not break, the story will be short ...

... More View. There were collected not much, but I'm not particularly trying, just this particular denomination threw in a separate place, turned out for the year 210 coins, most were proheryacheno in recent days in vending machines for coffee, what is left, I waited a completely different format machine And make a reservation immediately those in the city I personally know of only two, one of them on the outskirts of Sebastopol, was elected as the next, mostly operated by the fact that it is a soulless machine, and grumbling about the way I am a bad mother with small things she will not ...

... Here it eater my current stuff, the device certainly on the verge of science fiction, but here on the principle "my luck I play," just 5 zeroed balance and still UAH 30 just ate nothing, Looking ahead at the end of a campaign of this action, Acceptance was filled trifle can someone before me, it does not matter, but to make it no longer wanted to give a lazy, there is not much in the hands of ...

... But, in principle, I was pleased with the result of his wife, a trifle drained without a squeal saleswoman. I have everything, all sweet week!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting