Overview of dry rations IRP-7

Says the author: As something from a trip to the 34th mountain brigade I brought dry rations IRP-7, presented by one of the officers.
Today, finally got around to sample the taste.
We have: an individual diet (PRI), option 7.
I remind you that this is only one of the proposed options for soldering, other equipment may be different.
Especially photograph next to the box of matches, to be able to estimate the dimensions.

Made of "Leningrad" (Krasnodar Territory. Is a diversified structural production of the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation), whose principal production - JSC "Gryazinsky Food Factory" (Lipetsk region)
2. 53,639,445

Now rations are issued in such cartons covered with foil inside. I do not like such an option, as box less resistant to damage than previously used plastic. For example, in this embodiment, the handle very quickly overstrained, but for her, I actively and not pulled. If you pull out of the tightly packed haversack or backpack - it will come off. Also, after opening it became clear that despite the external integrity of the box somehow been damaged bag of sugar and a packet of jam, causing part of the cans and packages had to scour from the above mentioned products. To top it all one of the spoons, included was almost broken in half. Or so I was not lucky, or really afraid of squeezing box.
Upon opening a pack
3. 7,746,864

Inside the box is removed, in which the contents of a tightly packed rations
4. 72,332,146

Instructions for use
5. 22,842,949

Meat with green peas and carrots
7. 56,424,264

Beef stew
8. 58,856,021

Buckwheat porridge with beef
9. 91,741,346

Herring in oil

Vegetable caviar

Processed cheese

Serious application

Total 4 packs of biscuits (8 pcs.), Of which two of the fine flour of the first grade, and two of wholemeal wheat flour. Earlier biscuits dry rations were made only from the first grade flour

The concentrate is dried drink

Complete three sets of tea

Now it is not burnt sugar extract, as before, but quite a normal bag of tea leaves

By tea is two bags of apple jam

Sugar for three mugs of tea

The bag full of paper, no protection from moisture is not, so reserve in the field for a long time do not bring either breaks or gets wet. Uncomfortable

The novelty compared to earlier suhpaykami - black pepper and salt. I never wanted to pepper or salt suhpay, so meaning they do not see much (salt, however, can be used for normal food), but the thrill will definitely be glad

With pepper, the salt, again in paper bags, which does not allow them to maintain a reserve in the field.

Multivitamin - 1 pc.

Hygiene presented disinfectant wipes. Now there are two options - for the body and equipment and cutlery. In the fields in any graffiti will not be ignored, especially as part of the same tissue))

Punching, separating tissues, poorly made, which is why when you try to separate them was opening one of the packages. It is necessary to fix

Included are three simple paper napkin

And three spoons against one in the earlier versions. On a photo of four since It comes with cheese

The same spoon, which proved completely bruised in appearance the whole box. Visible traces of jam from a damaged bag

Opener for cans

Hunting matches and dry fuel. At the last traces of the same extruded jam

I reveal banks. They, of course, can be heated in a closed form, but we must make sure that the bank did not explode due to overheating and then open the uncomfortable hot. Therefore I prefer open advance

Bank opened a vegetable caviar easy - just pull the corner
46. ​​

Bank with melted cheese is revealed even more convenient

Open beef

Meat with green peas

Buckwheat

Herring in oil. It was awkward to open, because Bank was slightly deformed and butter immediately rushed outside. It is better to pack in the same tough bank as cheese

Biscuits from flour wallpaper

Getting heating.
I pull button Disconnect trivet and a container with pills

Here is a working condition trivet

If the tablet has been removed from container easy by pressure, the float being made of a soft material, does not wish to push the package, whereby it had to be cut with a knife. Flaws

Sulfur on the tablet, of course, ignited by a scratching of the grater, but almost immediately the flame fades, so we had to set fire to the matches. On sulfur save what?

My advice - if you warms canned food, then put trivet therefore, as in the photo. And if you want to boil the water in a cup, then flip the trivet. Then, the tablet will be directly under the glass of the flame will heat it, rather than the atmosphere;)

Before heating finely recommend "chop" the content, so more quickly and evenly heated and then there are more convenient - no sprinkles awkward when trying to separate a piece

We light a match hunting

It went

I think, or is it dry after fuel burn leaves more "fume" than before?

Impressions from the process of eating.
1. Spoon - sucks. Firstly, it is terrible to press it, the feeling that is about to break. Secondly, who came up to do her sharp edges? Almost every time you send the next portion in the mouth, hurt the inner surface of the lips, which scraped with a spoon. Well, what a spoon is now more spacious than the previous rations, but make it a little stronger, and round off the ends.
2. Beef stew. I am glad that it went back to the taste of the meat, which was lost in the past.
3. Buckwheat. Nothing has changed, as it was good, and stayed.
4. Meat and green peas. I'm just not a fan of such dishes, so much of an impression it made on me, but in the fields go with a bang. A very satisfying thing, by the way.
5. Herring. Traditional canned fish.
6. Vegetable caviar. Again, not a big fan of such dishes, so chose to simply put the tomato sauce. But again, in the fields go for a sweet soul.
7. Processed cheese. Just melted cheese.
8. Jam. It goes well with biscuits. Minus - no incisions on the packaging for the strain. As a result, the teeth have to vomit.

9. A dry beverage concentrate. If drinking "Jupiter" or "invite" you know how it looks. In the field, rather drink

10. Seabiscuit. Those that from first grade flour OK, wallpaper - somehow not very good, probably because the products do not eat bran. Unusually.
11. Tea. Finally, a normal bag, but not extract and sugar.

Well, the PRI-7 good rations, which is necessary to modify slightly in terms of packaging and quality components. It is a pity that there is no candy, they would not have prevented.
via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting