Packed Lunches (66 photos)

We have individual diet (PRI), option 7.
I remind you that this is only one of the options soldering, other equipment may be different.
Specially photograph next to a box of matches, to be able to assess the dimensions

Made of "Leningrad" (Krasnodar region. is a diversified manufacturing structural Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation), whose principal production - JSC "Griazinsky Food Factory" (Lipetsk region)

Now dry rations are issued in such cartons covered with foil inside. I do not like such a scenario, as box less resistant to damage than previously used plastic. For example, in this embodiment, the handle very quickly overstrained, though for it and I do not actively pulled. If you pull out of a tightly packed haversack or backpack - will come off. Also, after opening it became clear that despite the external integrity of the box somehow been damaged bag of sugar and a packet of jam, causing part of the cans and packages had to scour from the above mentioned products. To top it all one of the spoons that were part of a set was almost broken in half. Or am I so lucky or really afraid box compressions.
Open package

Extracted from within the box in which the contents of the tightly packed rations

Instructions for use

Meat with peas and carrots

Beef stew

Beef stew

Herring in oil

Vegetable paste

Processed cheese

Serious bid

Total 4 packs of biscuits (8 pcs.), Two of them from the first grade wheat flour and wheat flour, two of the wallpaper. Earlier biscuits dry rations made only of first grade flour

Dry beverage concentrate

Complete three sets of tea

Now it is not burnt sugar extract, as before, but quite a normal bag of tea leaves

By tea is two bags of apple jam

Sugar for three tea mugs

Bag full of paper, no protection from moisture is not, so reserve in the field for a long time do not bring either breaks or gets wet. Uncomfortable

The novelty compared to earlier suhpaykami - black pepper and salt. I never wanted to pepper or salt suhpay, therefore meaning they do not see much (salt, however, can be used for normal food), but the thrill will definitely be glad

What pepper, the salt, again in paper bags, which does not allow them to keep in reserve in the field.

Multivitamin - 1 pc.

Hygiene items presented disinfectant wipes. Now there are two options - the body and equipment and cutlery. In the fields in any graffiti will not pay attention, the more wipes the same composition))

Hygiene items presented disinfectant wipes. Now there are two options - the body and equipment and cutlery. In the fields in any graffiti will not pay attention, the more wipes the same composition))

Included are three simple paper napkins

And three spoons against one in earlier versions. In the photo there are four, because Comes with cheese

The same spoon, which was bruised in appearance absolutely the whole box. And visible traces of jam from the damaged bag

Opener for cans

Hunting matches and dry fuel. At the last traces of the same extruded jam

Reveals banks. They, of course, can be heated in a closed form, but we must make sure that the bank did not explode due to overheating and then open the uncomfortable hot. Therefore prefer open advance

Bank with vegetable caviar opened easier - just pull the corner

Bank with melted cheese revealed even more convenient

Open beef

Open beef

Open beef

Herring in oil. It was awkward to open, because Bank was slightly deformed and oil immediately rushed outside. It is better to pack in the same rigid jar, like cheese

Biscuits from flour wallpaper

I start to heat up.
Pull button, disunite trivet and a container with pills

I start to heat up.
Pull button, disunite trivet and a container with pills

If the tablet is ejected from the container simply by pressure, the float being made of a soft material, does not wish to push the package, whereby it had to be cut with a knife. Defect

Sulphur on the tablet, of course, was ignited when a scratching on the grater, but the flames almost immediately damped, so we had to set fire to the matches. On sulfur save something?

Personal advice - if you GREET canned, then put trivet so as in the photo. And if you want to boil water in a circle, then turn the trivet. Then the tablet will be directly under the mug and the flame will heat it, rather than the atmosphere;)

Before heating finely recommend "chop" the contents, it's faster and more evenly heated and then there are more convenient - not sprinkle with awkward attempts to separate the piece

Light a hunting match

The case has gone

It seems to me, or is it dry fuel after burning leaves more "fume" than before?

Impressions from the process of eating.
1. Spoon - sucks. Firstly, it is terrible to press it, a feeling that is about to break. Secondly, who came up to do her sharp edges? Almost every time you send the next portion of the mouth, hurt the inner surface of the lips, which scraped spoon. Well, that spoon now more spacious than the previous rations, but make it a little stronger and round off the ends.
2. Braised beef. I am glad that it went back to the taste of the meat, which was lost in the past.
3. Buckwheat. Nothing has changed, as has been good, and stayed.
4. Meat with green peas. I'm just not a fan of these dishes, so much of an impression on me is not produced, but in the fields go with a bang. Very satisfying thing, by the way.
5. Herring. Conventional canned fish.
6. Vegetable caviar. Again, not a big fan of these dishes, so prefer to just put tomato sauce. But again, in the fields go for a sweet soul.
7. Processed cheese. Just processed cheese.
8. Jam. Goes very well with the wafers. Minus - no notches on the packaging for the strain. As a result, have to tear teeth.

Dry beverage concentrate. If drinking "Jupiter" or "invite", you know what it looks like. In the field, rather drink

10. Biscuits. Those that are of first grade flour normally, wallpaper - somehow not very good, probably because the products do not eat bran. Unusually.
11. Tea. Finally, conventional bag and not to extract sugar.

Well, the PRI-7 good rations, which is necessary to modify slightly in terms of packaging and quality components. It is a pity that there is no candy, they would not have prevented.

twower

Tags

See also

New and interesting