Browse the contents of Ukrainian dry rations

I remember that were here on Yap topic about food rations and soldiers from different countries. After another time search engine - like the Ukrainian set of products was discussed. (There are pictures and letters to end together and please do not break.)

So here we go.

For fresh and tightly packed "Zagalnovіyskovy nabіr dry produktіv (Combined Arms set of dry food)" I drove the friend having some relation to the armed forces. Outwardly it looks pretty cute. Plastic box consists of three break-off at a special perforated sections. respectively, "Breakfast", "Lunch" and "Dinner»

Packing:

Foil printed personalized menu for a fighter for the day. At the bottom of each section is written impression of its purpose.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Attempts to divide the package along the perforations into its component parts to nothing lead. Perforation made disgusting, although the hungry fighter, I think, is do not care.

Content.

Torn off sealed foil.

Watch as packaged.

Apparently when heat-foil was melted package of cookies from which it follows that the packaging has not been done very efficiently.

Now the menu:
(circled in red is what's in the box was found)

Breakfast:

1. Biscuits wheat flour 2nd grade
2. Canned meat and vegetable assortment
3. Jam
4. Tea instant sugar
5. Caramel
6. Big spoon plastic
7. Napkins
8. hygienic napkins

Jam and caramel not. The soldiers left without slladenkogo.

Canned meat and vegetable assortment - a small bank "Breakfast of the tourist." Her excuse to say that today I'm late for work her devastated and was pleasantly surprised. Very high quality stew.

Lunch:

1. Biscuits wheat flour 2nd grade
2. Canned meat and vegetable assortment
3. Canned meat
4. meat broth concentrate
5. Drink fruit (concentrate)
6. multivitamin preparations "Geksavit»
7. Sugar
8. Big spoon plastic
9. Napkins

Now a soldier deprived Vitaminka, but once vparili bouillon cube. (Menu 1, in fact - 2)

Fruit drink from concentrate more like a mixture of water, sugar, citric acid and potassium permanganate.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting