AFRICA Cape Town !!!! ..

Quotes aftora ...

giraffes shy and curious. stand still as a power line or a vase. and look nowhere

I'm a fan penguins. These two dudes climbed the cliff and do not understand how they get down.

evening. cool wind, the beach someone launches a kite, I took this photo, I go across the street and go to eat up their grilled squid.

Here are pingvinyyyyy

cheetahs, Burnt by the Sun. They hand - the fact that the female cheetah has a kerf: no more than three children! if born the fourth, then scored his mom: Do not feed, chmorit strongly and eventually throws. Farmers pick unnecessary cheetahs and rent them in the park. I stroked it. When you scratch the cheetah, he begins to rumble like a cat and is turned back on. and the body of their dog

I do not know whether anyone nowadays surprise rhinoceros

evening in Cape Town, camps bay. transshipped through the mountain clouds

Penguin is not, of course, but also beautiful

bred, therefore, and live. tusuyut on the beach, take away people's towels and general good feeling. when you go swimming, a pair of penguins go with you. I want to take them by the handle.

pretty awful

but even the cute creatures have enemies, in this case, shark

This ohuevshaya moray from the aquarium

Cape Town, as it is

small black dots penguins. Dunno where they came from, but recently they have not been - probably sailed on an ice floe and ofigeli so many years lived without knowing about the heat. Immediately founded a colony and bred

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting