Piece of Heart

Took Vova, it is very heartfelt written

I advise everyone validated by a site!

She walked silently, from behind, covered her eyes with her hands. He sighed, stood up, took her hand and turned around. What's up baby? - He asked softly and sadly, as always knowing the answer.

I want to eat - she said softly, looking him in the eyes and childish smile. Of course, let me put out the vegetables, or make a salad. Or do you want some soup? - He muttered incoherently, still on something hoped. You know what I want, she said tenderly. Her love mdvigalis eyes, dilated pupils delayed an even palms were sweating with excitement. Well, he sighed, and they went into the kitchen. She sat there, quietly took out a cigarette and lit it, staring at his wary loving glance. She did not even blink - everything looked and looked, he ties a apron (with Bambi, she gave it to him after the very first time, and it dripped favorite light jeans), loudly rattles pots and pans, wet rings forks and knives in the sink . The air smelled of dish detergent. She grimaced, and he turned on the hood.

How do you want today? - He asked loudly because of the noise hood. Her face lit up with a smile, which he loved so much - as long as it did not only call one. Now he was afraid of her and tried not to look. Probably, with mashed potatoes and mushrooms, she said slowly. Then, on reflection, she added - you just do not take offense. And drag on his cigarette. I will not, he said. - But maybe still do not today? Let's at least a couple of days, huh? Because so little ... and mashed potatoes with mushrooms and so I'll do it. Delicious.

She looked at him blankly.
No, nothing, he sighed. And he began peeling potatoes.
While roasted mushrooms, he was preparing the sauce and salad. He could do everything faster, but I tried to pull the last thing that she would need from him. Hands do everything themselves, he did not think about anything. Just carefully sliced ​​cucumbers and tomatoes, mixed mushrooms and onions, stirring the puree with a wooden spoon. He never turned around, but I knew that she smokes and watches his every move. And hang their feet.

Huge porcelain dish (he always wondered how in it, so skinny and small, as many breaks) gradually fills the ocean yellow mashed potatoes, which were black mountains of mushrooms and lettuce. I'm like a god from some Chukchi myths, he chuckled to himself, oblivious. What a great Duck Walrus or the Father. Or ... and stopped, remembering that it is now necessary to be done.
Finally, he let loose on your little world rain cilantro and parsley.

Meticulously looked, no, everything seems to be. Well, it's time.
He took from a drawer a huge serrated knife. How lovely, she clapped her hands when he saw him once in the window. TO-MA-O-PO-B - the syllables read it and smiled - this is my gift to you for all the birthdays that I missed out because we did not know ... my crab. And cute giggle. He first used it that evening. Convenient - she asked solicitously. Still, he pulled on a rubber smile under the dead eyes, is another matter. That's what technology. She kissed him on the lips, and they made love right on the table. Yes ... then they still fucked, he thought sadly. And now she want me to do only one thing. Okay it does not matter. Before start, quickly ran out.

He took off his shirt and carefully folded it on the chair. On the table stood a small bowl; He bent over him and put the tip of a knife to one of the numerous scars on his chest. He exhaled sharply and forcefully pressed. Behind choked gasped - it does not get used. The body seemed spat blood, she hlyupnula on the bottom of the basin one lump, followed immediately zazhurchal tight trickle; with the same sound grandmother squeezed milk from cows in the bucket when he was young and lived in the village. He smiled, remembering the taste of fresh milk, and immediately felt the salty acrid smell of his own blood. His almost puked; He turned pale and caught the jagged edges. Acting blade as a lever, he widened the hole in his chest enough to climb up there hand and pull the heart.
That is what's left of it.

Clumsy shapeless stump proved to be quite small. This piece of his soul struggled totally silent, and it seemed to him that he had on his arm sits a little guinea pig, scared, with black eyes beady and shaking, shaking, trembling ... He sighed again, feeling sweaty backs greedy and loving look. < br />
Perhaps there only twice and left, he thought, weighing the palm once great heart - like a normal Shmat wet meat. Then - it was not - put it on a wooden board, which surely cut into two pieces, one slightly larger than the other. The one that is less, he carefully put it back into the hole between the ribs. Chest shut like an oyster, pulling back pain in itself.
She silently stood up and touched his shoulder. He turned slowly, and she gently licked the blood remains on the skin and the blade. As the foam, which I begged when mom made jam - against his will, he smiled, and she gave him a loving smile that he did not have time to look away.

With some angry frenzy, he began to cut the remaining piece into thin strips, pushing the knife deep into the wood. Then I put them on the edge of the dish and put it all on the table in front of her. Eat and then cooled off - he said sternly. Well, darling, she said, delicately picked up her fork.

He sat opposite and watched her eat.
Delicious? - He asked, when the dish was white again. Still, she licked her lips and looked at him with hungry eyes. Just a little - a napkin and wiped a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth. Sun, but in fact almost nothing left, 'he said patiently. I know pitifully she drawled. But maybe even more piece? Please ... very, very desirable. He sighed. There's a time and there, love. At last, you know? Yeah, she sighed sadly. So little ... sorry, you've got a delicious hearts. The most-tastiest. You are the best. I love you so much.
I love you too. Can your cigarette?
They menthol.
Who cares.

He went out to the balcony and drew cold menthol smoke. Well, almost all he said he fell asleep City. I'm sorry, but there was only time. Well, maybe two. And yet - how can I live without a heart? So I will soon leave you here ... do not be sad without me, okay? And take care of her, okay? It's not my fault, she wants what's best. And I did love her ...

He inhaled again, and thought, as well, that this is not the last cigarette. I would have stood there, trying to enjoy it as something special, thinking about something sad. Pathetic so sentimental. And now I just smoke, because ahead there is little life, a little bit of time that can be spent. At least for some, just to smoke.

He threw his cigarette, and the little star flew from the balcony. At this point, something sharp hit him under the shoulder blade. A sharp pain paralyzed his body, he could not move, and the bird's sharp claws gripped and ripped his heart out. He doubled over in pain, and something much pushed him through the glass, down to the city, on the cold street. In flight, he rolled onto his back and saw that she was holding in his hand the last piece of his heart. She gave him the most beautiful and most loving of smiles.

He fell on the frozen asphalt and broken glass. The hole in the back covered exactly half-smoked his bull, and he burned the raw flesh. All his bones were broken, rotting throbbing pain throughout the body, he could not move - but he was alive until the heart was alive. I love you, 'he whispered, looking at the only light high up - the kitchen window. Eat up, and I'm finally good sleep, he thought, numb with cold. But as time went on, the light in the window went out, and he was breathing, breathing, and his hair covered with frost ... I guess you left some for later, darling. Stupid ... I would have given you all the way to the end, do not you understand, darling? I just do not want you to get sick stomach ... that's all. And you did not understand me again, he thought, and writhed on the cold, and burning with pain in the broken bones and whispered up - love, love, love you ...

Last piece of the heart she ate for breakfast. He died with his eyes open, smiling, and his smile a little melted the cold February sky.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting