Mugs

Continuing the theme of the mug with milk
8 pics + 1 video + text

Set Skase
Deep purpose of this creation (according to the designer Steve Watson) is that it is beautiful only when both sides are aligned with each other. In describing the cup Watson says a lot about the concept of symbiosis, opposites, good and evil, and that it does not need a cup saucers - it has its own unique stand.

A cup with a compartment for cookies!
Forget about the days when too much space on your desktop occupied not only the cup of tea / coffee making facilities, but also cumbersome plate with different kinds of yummy that hell, we must constantly clean and wash, after it becomes empty (I'm talking about plate). Now the number of the walker in the kitchen will be reduced by half, while the number of dishes that need to be washed after a night get-togethers in the internet generally will be reduced to a minimum. And, despite the fact that the creators are positioning compartment in the cup as a "place for the cookies," we know that if you want to vlezut they are not alone.

Crushed glass
Such a concept, in principle, does not possess novelty - we take the image of the object thrown, and make it something useful. Here and pop art, and "our ordinary NO" and just simpotichnaya implementation. Such glass "cups" were first created in 1975 and has since enjoyed wide popularity. In the narrow circles.

A cup of Alcatraz
These cups are a great success in the famous prison - they did not fight and therefore hardly popular among the prisoners as a weapon. I do not know about weapons, but with a cup of strong mind and is willing to serve as long as it is, anyway, an important detail.

Cup of the cups
It seems to me, an unusual design decision has two positive aspects - herself a cup large and roomy, and, of course, is attracting attention. Triple espresso, please!

Cup about global warming
For this cup is really serious concept - pouring water to cheer up in the morning, your astounded eyes gaze at the global picture of climate change on Earth. That's right - a cup reacts to heat and show others what will happen to our planet if we continue to abuse its resources. An occasion to reflect? Why no.

A cup with a switch
This cup, like the previous one, reacts to heat, thanks to particularly sensitive coating. During the tea cup changes color from white to black (or vice versa), and on the surface appear the words ON or OFF - indicating that your drink is coming to an end, and it is necessary to put the kettle on.

Cup pessimist
This pessimist would have to find yourself a cup - that it is his inscription ("the cup is half empty") reminded him that in life there is still a lot of good things, such as humor

Samorazmeshivayuschayasya cup
I myself drink tea with sugar. And when I bring the cup without saucer to a computer and put it on the table in front of me there is a problem - a spoon. There are two options - either to leave it in the cup, which, as you know, not very well, and gets into the eye; or put it on a table or on the "unnecessary" A4 sheet and leave the spot. With a cup that stirs itself, however, about these nuances can be forgotten, and enjoy your drink without being distracted by trivia.

via modernstyle

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting