My child - Indigo 3

- Who could it be? - I screwed up one eye and bent to the peephole. On a dimly lit staircase loomed cap with red piping. Under the canopy guessed rat muzzle district. Hooray for us bestowed himself fellow policeman Nenalevayko.

In the second, shouting golosm model citizen - "Wait a minute, I'm coming, I'm coming," I rushed into the room. It took me exactly fifteen seconds to hold a briefing households; Svetlana was not home, and it greatly facilitates my job.

Then I opened the door and stepped into the hallway unimpressive figure lieutenant. It is worth noting that the color of the face and bags under the eyes policeman gave serious reason to doubt the instructions laid down in his name. In my opinion, a representative of the law Nenalevayko would look much more appropriate as Imnenaleyko.

In the hallway district suspiciously wiggled his long living his own life, his nose.

- Received signal - thoughtfully uttered Starley.

The nose of the district, in search of the smell of something forbidden, bent almost vertically upwards. Lip Nenalevayko ridden and showed yellow teeth.

Here in the hallway drew wife-2. Ginger and green robe, she made a positive impression on representative government.

- Your neighbor claims that you then break the rest of her - began cop, you f noise, rumbles something at night, running someone topochet ... She also claims that she saw how you were thrown out the window a big fan ... It? - Nenalevayko squinted her as he imagined, penetrating gaze.

- Oh, that's me - 2-wife laughed his trademark throaty laugh - a guest in the house, and I stand.

She rushed into the kitchen, and a second later appeared back with full glass of brandy and chocolates on a large saucer. Candy was made yesterday Svetka for snacks for Carlson. While the feast lay motionless, but of course, like all the chocolate Svetkin production was alive.

Nenalevayko transformed.

He poserёznel, his face filled with their own importance, sure hand gesture stretched to a wine-glass, fingers closed on the crystal stem, Adam's apple jerked involuntarily and amber liquid flew through the open mouth.

The policeman blinked from pleasure - Courvoisier VSOP fell to his taste. Without looking, he stretched out his hand over the candy, but she shifted slightly to the side.

Nenalevayko with surprise looked at his thumb and fingers grabbed void adjusted sights, already almost snatched an appetizer, but it was the last time again lightly scrambled.

Starley looked at us, but we were absolutely impenetrable.

Then he repeated his attempt. And a couple of times. It is clear that sbatsat daughters chocolate in hand is not so easy to give. Starley paled, but here in the hallway seemed Cheburashka and Nenalevayko forgot about snack.

- What is it? - Separately and clearly, as taught in the school police, he said.

- What imenno? - Screw head, my wife and 2.

- This animal - what is it? - Points to the cop calmly sitting on ottoman Cheburashka in diapers.

- Excuse me, what kind of animal? Where? - I've played so unfeigned surprise that Stanislavsky would have screamed in ecstasy "I Believe! I believe! ". Keep up with my wife and 2.

- Here it is - squeaked Nenalevayko to Cheburashka, peresevshego on the table in front of a mirror - out with ears like Cheburashka ...

He immediately realized that the breccia. We are anxiously looking at him.

- You all right? - Asked sympathetically wife 2 - maybe call a doctor?

At this time Cheburashka said in a sad voice, - "dopilsya bastard ... to-drink-by." And after these words from the room seemed wife-1.

- Are you okay ?! - Asked in unison wife and wife-1-2 with the same worried expression on the faces.

Nenalevayko said nothing, he made a U-turn over his left shoulder and saw eye-level Tom Thumb standing on the shelf for keys - naked and in a helmet. "Dopilsya, nevertheless, dopilsyayayaya ..." said contemptuously tiny patsanchik and let a trickle, thick line, on the visor of his cap Cop.
The policeman ran into the door jamb, bumped into the closed door, poked again, but after my intervention was able to be in the stairwell.
We watched him from the window. Coming out of the door, he marched right towards "nowhere".

And the evening was gone Karslon.
We have long stood at the window. I, and his wife Svetlana-2, but Carlson was not.
I wondered what would happen to him if he was shot down just as unrecognized flying object or captured?
I took Svetku on hands and she began to drip on my shirt. Little her mouth curve, face flushed.

- Dad, it will return True? He always WHO-WHO-refundable - bitterly sobbing daughter.
 - Be sure - I promised, though he was not sure.

Passed month.
Once, when Sveta was too gloomy mood, I suggested she play your favorite game "train».

- Okay, Dad - Light agreed not especially fun - but today you come play with me ... Huh? Just you and me ...
 - I agree - I was delighted: usually in the "train" is played only by not allowing adults. I explained that adults, they say, do not know how to play.

Around the walls Sveta made four chairs - compartment, covered them plaid plant a few different sex dolls, toy brought posudku and climbed inside.

I squeezed followed.

We caught each other. Sveta shouted - "The train leaves!" And we "set off". I looked at Svetkin swinging on the head, the tail with a rubber band touching and sad thought that I had forgotten how to play. Docha really riding the train with fellow travelers, and I sat on the chairs, covered with a blanket, near the wall and saw the flowers on the wallpaper.

Poor-poor adults. What a boring world we find ourselves when we grow ...

- Dad, well, you're not playing, - was resentful voice turning Svetka - well, I just knew ... - she pouted her lips.
 - Wait a minute - I suggested - let's hands, try again ...

We sat opposite each other and held hands. "The train leaves!" - I warned and closed his eyes. At the same moment the chairs beneath me bumped and we slowly moved forward! I did not expect that the game can be so real. Glancing at the wall, I was convinced that lurid pictures on the wallpaper turned into a bright, true colors, slowly drifting through the window of the train.

Coupe was quite tiny, I could barely fit in it: it was small, represented by Svetlana your size - we played her game.

Come on. I made the effort involved in the game, and the compartment immediately expanded to sit me in it was comfortable, I stretched my legs. Sveta certainly noticed it. She looked around the large, comfortable seats, one of which she was now sitting with his feet, and exclaimed admiringly, - Good for you, Dad, you also get to play !!!

And again, I sympathized adults.

The train picks up speed. Under the floor having fun banging wheels, broke into the open window and fresh breeze ruffled curtains. In compartment door knock.

- Sign, please - we cried Svetka. Opened the door and came in very great lady.
 - Oh, I do not know what's a man - said it is very important lady voice Svetkin head teacher. I understand that children draw their own ideas of fantasy and I need to be careful in order to not let the game too much.

- Nothing, nothing, I'm good - I assured fellow traveler. She sat between me and Svetka, took the fan and started fanning them. And her long skirt ridden up on my part very high, revealing tanned limb in lacy stockings. I threw a quick glance at Svetku, but she did not notice anything - was busy pouring tea.

Here again, the door opened and we went to the doctor. It was similar to our pediatrician man in a white robe and with old-fashioned straw sticking out of his pocket, and the indispensable ochёchkah-biking. In his hands, of course, was the case with a red cross.

- Hello, I Rabinovich - he introduced himself, and looked at me Sveta huge eyes and whispered, - "What are you, Dad, its a different name." The doctor looked at us in surprise, rubbed his forehead, and said, - I'm sorry that it came over me, I Aibolit.

- Would you like some tea? - Officially requested all she asks.
 - Yes, yes, if you will - reached very important lady porcelain cup. While her daughter was pouring tea lady put her hand on my knee, held the nails on the inside of the thighs and licked in the ear. Above the upper lip, I saw her devastatingly sexy mole, and in the eyes of the call to adventure in the journey.

But when she asks turned back, great lady was as usual prim and haughty.

Then the compartment door opened and a nurse was leaked to us. Her gown hugged shape, size smaller position, and on a high hairstyle is not clear how to keep the cap with a red cross.

- Please, love and favor, my assistant - had recommended the doctor was incorporated.

- Pa-pa-a !!! - Terribly indignant whisper she asks, and I coughed.

- Oh, sorry, - muttered sheepishly Aibolit and shushed assistant. The one gave me a look, came out. Her robe tight and taut I saw that beneath her nothing. In the same compartment, swaying on his feet, leisurely entered already owl. In glasses and a medical kit.

Next to us bestowed Scary Pirate. It was a big-nosed, mustached, bearded eccentric one meter in height and colorful family shorts. He was holding a huge flask, and in the teeth - daunting knife.
So, apparently of pirate my daughter.
Scary Pirate stuck a knife in the lintel, - "Ten thousand devils, parched throat. Single I'll drink a sip of Roma ... Nobody wants to drink rums? "- Said the Pirate formidable bass.

- A sip of rum, drink rum, - I suggested Sveta indiferentno as if we were in a compartment alone. That proudly pretended not to notice.

- Well, what do you pour a novel? - Stared at me Scary Pirate with one eye and scratched his huge hairy ear.
 - And let's - I agreed, handing him a glass, served Svetka.

Scary Pirate tipped the jar and poured something brown. I took a sip and barely restrained "rum" in itself - docha not even imagine what that must be tasted. Slightly tensed, I prglotil sweet smelling caramel substance and turned to the pirates - "A mildew-ka you me whiskey, and?».

He obeyed. Oh! - I tasted - after a deal including experts, the question was settled with drinks.

Aibolit began to lay on the table some bags-poroshochki. Owl drew huge thermometer.

- What are you going to treat us? - I have poinetresovalsya Aybolita.
 - Well ... ahem ahem ... looking than you are sick - logically concluded the doctor.
 - I mononukleinovy ​​paradimintioz - the move I blurted.
 - Well, na-ah-up - there was a "behind the scenes" accusatory voice.
 - Doctor, I have a runny nose - I quickly recovered and Aibolit important frowned, - well, this disease is known to us, you will need to take this powder - Aibolit handed me a white piece of paper on proshok.

Well here I was ready and powder went bang. The wheels clattered rhythmically and faster. Tuk-tuk ... tuk-tuk-tuk ... yk ...

Very Important Lady immediately struck me as even more interesting, but ...

... Then our trip was cut short - a coupe afar broke a couple of votes, one strict, the other hilarious.
 - How long should I wait? Svetlana, the whole soup freezes! - Screaming wife-1 and 2 of the second wife to her, but with a laugh, - Hey, traveler, it's time for dinner.

And the train began to slow down, the wheels have lost their rhythm, the window flashed flowers on the wallpaper and we came. Svetlana otrpavilas dinner, and I tried, in secret from everyone, drive another stop and meet with a nurse and a very important Dame closer, but without chairs daughter did not want to turn into a coupe. And as I have not tried, I did not succeed ...

I envied the third time the children in their ability to play.

After lunch sleepy Sveta asked to read her book. We lay next to her on the couch and she rummaged in a drawer, pulled a book with tales ...

- Fire-Fly, let's try to bring something out of a fairy tale to us - I suggested, hoping for another possible way to earn.
 - Well ... - barely said Sveta - only quieter you read, I'll sleep - she yawned and said vdug baby bass - and see the hurt never!

Then she put me caudate head on his shoulder and sniffed in two tiny nostrils. And I began to leaf through the book, wondering what could have been a fairy tale to make money with something useful ...

The first tale, and drew my attention. "Speckled Hen". Firstly, I thought that if my plan succeeds, really imagine the golden egg is easier, and secondly my childhood pursued the question of the behavior of the elderly heroes - they first tried to break an egg, and when it has successfully managed the mouse, the grandfather Baba began to cry. But why could not I understand a little, because it is absolutely logical. Perhaps even then I wound up in the worm (then grown in hydro) programizma.

I started reading and ...

... Door of the hut was old, pokosivashayasya, creaky ... When I pushed it, the rusty hinges groaned, stale air and the smell of weekly ing hit me in the nose, but the gloom inside gave me the opportunity to review two silhouettes of people sitting side by side on the bench. < br />
Chihnuv, I closed my eyes, counted to three, PTRC eyes and immediately found the answer to your child's question.

Two almost identical faces - low-browed, Eurystomus and slavering looked at me a little and did not express blizkoposazhennymi eyes. It turns out that my grandparents were clear holders of Down syndrome. And they were not that old.

That's it. Casket just opened.

Before them strolled pretty dirty piebald chicken - Speckled. When my appearance she scored wings, unsuccessfully tried to take off, but flopped heavily on the belly, let out a surprised "Qudah-s-s' and from under it rolled out, flashed a ray of sunshine, golden egg.

- Gyyyyyy - happy Santa - gyyyyyyy buayyyyy - shows he is indifferent to the testicle grandmother - we Pyr sneeze puff and Oooo - it was stretched over a stick.

No, say lies, do not go away !!!

I beat downs and firmly grasped the golden egg. To the touch it was warm and nice to lay in my hand. Like a glove.

Good luck! We are rich!

But then I heard from afar wife-2: "Get up, get up as well !!!" - she shook me by the shoulder. Downey in the hut began to fade, but the last effort of consciousness, I gripped the golden egg - I had to pull it into our reality. Struggling I squeezed his hand and howled. Immediately okonchatelmno waking up I realized that I hold in my hand is not the golden egg.

- In, in, with the child lying and kept for eggs, look at you - there was a voice in his ear affectionate wife-1 and 2-wife explained - Get up quickly, there Carlson returned!

But that's another story ...

© LiveWrong

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting