Slava "valiant" Airborne?

Three buhih okhlomon to "Opel Vectra C" get drunk in Gorky Park, decided to go to the area, passing under the flying red intersection of Vernadsky \ university in the opposite lane. And at full speed sideswipe SsanYong Rekston, which drove the family with a small child. Jeep made his ears. Only through sheer luck, they escaped with light injuries, the machine under the cancellation, the whole left in a high kick and the bottom of the frame. VDVshnik former driving, began to brawl, his handcuffed to a pole. Two of his passengers continued to shout "Glory Airborne!" On the background of an inverted machine.
Gaitsy essno prevented shooting, and the paratroopers climbed to fight, then posed for "Internet". As a result of the accident - two cars under the write-off, deprive buhogo just right ... It should be understood that whether there is not a high frame SUV, and any passenger car, and the girl and her parents would not oh how sweet. The issue here is one: "Hula citizens need to be afraid of elite troops and veterans who pussy who want and go as they please in your beautiful holiday?" Asked whether they realize that they have a child almost ruined, the answer was simple - we are in Chechnya not through a pass, we fuck.

Text and 19 photos © InMyMind (Kirill Zaitsev)

Hero of the occasion, Major, in his words

He explains where he had all

His passenger with a broken jaw, "Thank Airborne!»

Just where they are explained to the witness he had

How satisfied are

Inspector 5 th Division: On the shoot me, you must obtain permission and then show the footage to agree. Og three times.

Rollover

Family of Rekston

Opel, rooms and lounge inside:

Who spoke to the driver of the jeep, I turned it, the pilot - helicopter pilot in Chechnya VDVshnikov exported from risking their lives on the environment Mi8. And then 5 minutes from home, and they are also almost killed. In a normal country the driver even deprived of ranks, we will be deprived of rights. About esprit de corps, I am silent.
And be careful on the roads ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting