Why flashing lights, honking and show a fig?

"Counter drove me flash the headlights,
Know ahead of traffic police with radars ... »
Sergei Trofimov. From the song "Long-range».

I think the theme of solidarity driver will always be relevant, especially as the number of mashiin, if there is no brain some outstanding "Schumacher", the eternal problems with the traffic police, as well as for those who do not know.
Please add your observation in this topic, in order to bring together all cases of assistance (as well as the "divorce") on the road and do a little guide for beginners / ignorant / simply interested drivers.

The author writes that Mikhail Gruzdev

Write this brief guide has advised me to an interesting case.

We're going to somehow "Gazelle", the driver behind the wheel and I sit next to. Suddenly ahead of us cool BMW beeped in order to attract attention, and ... the driver showed us the fig, more and shook it in the air. "That's a freak!" - I only had time to think, and the carrier has swerved onto the shoulder. We stopped, the driver jumped out. I also followed him.

"That's right" - said the driver, fingering hand rear wheel, or rather, the space between the wheels. I climbed into the cab, pulled out the jack and tire iron. Lifted slightly, he cranked double wheel and mount dug a huge boulder stuck in the space between the tires. One can only imagine how much trouble he could make such a weighty 'pebble' departure, he at the wrong time in the windshield of the car coming from behind.

But where the carrier knew that the guys have shown - not an insult, namely stone, wedged between the two tires. I ask ... "Hey, this is all they know. Now, if he just showed his finger down, the wheel is punctured. And the fig, then clamped the stone. Her hands folded, spread - box opens. I also always ... lights blink when there are traffic cops, and if to thank emergency gang blink. »

Here it is, the driver's solidarity. Or rather, only the driver's brethren understandable language. And that is not all. Speak in simple human language a car, of course, does not know how. Exceptions to the "megaphone" type gaishnaya and other special vehicles not take into account.

What we can say something to other road users? The choice we have is not rich. Whatever the cool car, say something to other people sitting at the counter rudder and passing cars, we can only what is seen and heard on the road, with and while driving, too. Main and dipped, emergency gang, direction indicators, brake lights, horn (horn), and of the hands. You can use the fact that there is in the trunk, but more on that later.

So there you go.

1. One short blink distant light.

The point is twofold: to draw attention or ask or thank, such as "understand, thanks." For the future - thanks to high beam better "not to talk." An accident can happen. Better emergency gang briefly blink.

2. Two short flashes of distant light.

Well, hto do not know! Ahead of danger, often gaishnaya ambush. Well, actually it is a sign of the international 'reduces the speed. " It is clear, in my opinion, the drivers all over the world.

If you double-beam assistant oncoming vehicles include turn signal, then, from this side of the road a police ambush, or other hazard.

Here's an example: I turn once the track on an asphalt road, leaving a hole in turn, the rate of a hundred, then a highway. And because of the rotation of "Zhiguli" quietly turns. Twice distant blinked. Then, the left turn signal. I dropped the rate to thirty. You never know what ... And around the bend, "Kamaz" with the metal turned not fit into the rotation. All asphalt in pieces of iron. Yes, even the tap, DPS, "soon." You can go only along the side of the oncoming lane. How grateful I am when the driver of the "Zhiguli"! May God grant him everything, everything, everything.

3. Beep farthest back.

Ask miss. If you do not hurry, miss, may really need a man. Just keep in mind, often use this signal and avtopodstav lovers: Rear someone asks miss distant flashes, and the right to a pre-expensive car broken glass or split bumper. If you do not want to miss, tap the brake to engage the brake lights, but do not brake. Check that the rear restrained. You brake, and who wants to enter in your ass.

By the way, if you are ahead of the van, especially in the dark, distant blink when overtaking is completed and the truck can be reconstructed in the right lane. Lorry driver often simply can not see, can be reconstructed.

4. Short the far side signal.

Ask miss. Or you're asking. Especially good this signal when it is necessary to join the dense flow on a busy street. Flashing distant, asking to miss. Anybody but slow down, miss. Let not the first car and not even the second. The signal for the pass is reducing its speed of response or flash high beams, which means "Pass gives way."

5. blink blink twice or emergency gang -

gratitude or apology. Just do not need more, consider what you really something broke.

6. Frequent blinking headlights of oncoming cars -

"Turn off the far blinds." Or with the headlights something wrong. More so may warn of danger ahead.

7. A short beep -

usually a sign of gratitude. It's nice to hear that. But not always. Sometimes bibikayut to draw attention, for example, to indicate a fault.

8. Turning.

Typically, the information is used turn signals the drivers of long-range trucks, trucks and buses on the narrow roads. If going ahead trucks constantly blinking left turn signal, so you can not pass! When continuously flashing turn signal right - you can overtake.

And again. If you double-beam assistant oncoming vehicles include turn signal, then, from this side of the road a police ambush, or other hazard.

9. Gestures can be too much to show. )))

The hand describes a circle and shows down - deflated tire.

Point to the side of the road (usually attract more attention beam or a beep) - have your machine malfunction, you must stop.

Clap hands in the air - the trunk is opened.

Those guys in your direction - a stone stuck in the wheel. Well, if you have a car with such wheels - "Gazelle", truck, bus.

10. Items in the trunk.

If you break down and stand on the side of the road (be sure to include emergency gang must immediately and put a warning triangle) give to passing know what went wrong. If you run out of petrol, vote with the canister in his hand. If you want to take your car in tow - rope Mahal. Keys are needed in the set is not - Mach key in hand, and so

Yes, the legal force of these "rules" are not. And yet, knowing them, you will avoid many troubles. Perhaps, very serious.

More need to know one simple thing - for many of these "signs" can get a robust design of our valiant traffic police inspectors. And not in a good way, but just the opposite.
So, for a double main beam flash you may be prosecuted under the Code of Administrative Offences.
"Article 12.20. Violation of the rules for use of exterior lights, beeps, alarms and warning triangle. »
Check in handy.

Be polite!
Good luck on the road!

Materials

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting