100 km for 24 hours

colmatrix blogger writes:

"It was evening, relax in the company of good friends, the conversation was about the leave, the Crimea, and I accidentally remembered an old school friend who had never used public transport (well, that is all), and moving walk or run. < br /> So this fellow once decided to rest in the Crimea (and he lived in the glorious city of Minsk). And he went 1.5k kilometers, and according to legend, still reached the Crimea in 15 days.
From mathematics we have not very tight, but having estimated that overcame this fellow 100km in sutki.Peshkom. 20 hours a day for 5 km \ h - anrial.
Word for word, and now we are officially in the hands of a gentleman interrupting debate right after my words: "Yes, I myself can go 100km per day!» »

and they still went!

colmatrix.livejournal.com/19774.html

"I rode on Route Marshbroska and that's what I say to those who wish to tear your ass off the couch and join:
You can not be right Come with us! the road completely uebanskaya, roadside small truck - not to measure, and they go very quickly engulfing his bad breath.
in all sorts of different ways can the terrible difficulties and dangers that may affect your health!
and therefore - two rules for those who have not changed my mind:
1. No one is responsible for your personal safety but yourself.
2. Who stinks - goes back © Ice Age III.) »Starting place:

place finish:

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1249823704 [/ mergetime]
ibigdan.livejournal.com/5002391.html

"Good morning, dear listeners! Excellent Good morning, birds singing, and seemingly nothing portends. But no. I foreshadowed a week and that's true! We are in our report of Khimki, where zombies slowly pulled together from all over Moscow. More precisely it is funny, cheerful, and even what some people, but after 24 hours, those who remain alive will envy Meresyev. Yes, yes, state-of-da (oops, sorry, I pun slogans), soon it begins the same procession hike "100 kilometers in 24 hours". »

August 8 at 9:24 am Moscow time, 9 people moved north.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1249824032 [/ mergetime]
August 8, 11:46
Group peshkodralov already passed 22 kilometers, suitable for Zelenograd. While stragglers no, hold on, but one participant went from walking to running and now far ahead. Too bad no one asked why he was doing, but now I do not catch up with

August 8, 12:44
The Group is strongly stretched, but lagging is not - there is outstripping
Gone for 30 km, the average speed of 7.5 km / h.

August 8, 14:59
Already there is a loss - two people out of the race after 30 km. way - corny wiped his feet. The car took them home.
To tear ahead "Flip" (do not know the nickname LJ) went for 50 km.
[info] colmatrix comes after - 40 km.
The rest of the group behind 7-8 kilometers.

August 8, 16:48

Three people at the 50th kilometer, waiting for the others. One ran far ahead of where he was - no one knows.

pictured: colmatrix aka «Jedi»

50km, halt:

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1249824274 [/ mergetime]
August 8, 22:19

Alas - on the road there are only 4 people, the other out of the race. Now there are "Flip" umotala somewhere ahead, "Jedi" and "Kaiser" (now 70-kilometer) and trailing a few kilometers "Jap».

The remaining 30 kilometers. The most difficult - for all tired, want to sleep and eat. And the night in the yard.

Yes, by the way - the car maintenance also has broken all records: 100 km in 24 hours - no one has ever ridden in a car so slow. August 9, 4:40

I reached the finish line of one (1) marathon - the most nimble "Flip" (in the world Ilia). "Jedi" spat on the matter at 5 am (MSK), when the finish line was 19 kilometers. Along with him were taken off the road and fiercely resisted "Jap" - both of them are still able to reach the finish, but would have missed the remaining 4:00.

Well, take a chance to test their capabilities - this is courage, and understand when they ended - the mind

Congratulations to the participants oherenny this test, you - the best. And those who spoke here in the comments, "Phe, garbage, we've got crowds of 100 km hodyut and with children" - in the event again next year, prepare

I congratulate the winner - 100 km per 18ch30min - it's cool. Sorry, I do not know anything about the "flip", but tomorrow-poslezatra all come to their senses, declaring, and I hope we will tell the details. Then there will be pictures.

via ibigdan

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting