City properties

Each of us coming out of the mother sees the entrance of this "urban real estate." This is part of the landscape. More 20 years ago and is present was not possible - abandoned car. And if we have an exclusive car - just fantastic! That rot his life under the balconies and garages are here "cramps." The home team had got their just endlessly repaired. At some point they just dropped his hands and ran out of money. Usually it is the elderly, who all retired already spending to repair their health. Although some still sometimes go rather moving. Usually it happens two times a year for the opening and closing of the summer season. The owners of these "writhing" go early in the morning so as not to catch the eye of an inspector. After all, they are usually no pass inspection, no insurance.

Sometimes fate gives such "cramps" a second chance. Usually young energetic guys are buying them for the "tuning" or "training" the car. Most often they are given repair the most primitive and inexpensive. Rarely it happens when experienced restorers buy these vintage cars for parts.

There are unique pieces of art. Please forgive me for some feeble shots because I photographed it for 5 years, only mobile phones.

Once the raf-2203 served as a means of enrichment. Minibuses early 90s were such.

Sometimes the role played minibus imported "second-hand". In this case, "Launch".

And this Serpukhovskaya "invalidkoy" More moves.

The brainchild of the Lutsk Automobile Plant. The old joke Pole asked Ukrainians: - "Pan Tso e klepav myself?" But a later modification LuAZ-and easily modified into a small 'Hammer-3. " They even look like grille.

Agriculture tuning element. I wonder where the owner grows his hands? Or he painted in the dark naoschyup?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting