Great Louis De Funes

28 photos

Future French actor was born on July 31 1914 in Courbevoie in a family of Spanish aristocrats of Seville. Father - Carlos de Funes de Galarsa worked a professional lawyer. On Mother's de Funes little is known, but de Funes argued that his most famous comic image of the greedy bourgeois, he was blinded with her.

Childhood and adolescence young de Funes can not be called happy and somehow related to art. For a long time he worked as an accountant, furrier, even shining shoes. However, addiction de Funes was a piano. Seriously I engaged in them, and sometimes wrote his own music. Even in his youth he appeared on the stage of the Paris Club in the role of a comedian. That he was really like, what he liked, and that was possible to show the public.

Life Funes has developed during the Second World War, in which de Funes, for unknown reasons did not participate. It was then that he met Jeanne Bartolame (grandniece of Guy de Maupassant). Sept. 22, 1943 they were married. Behind de Funes left two sons, Olivier de Funes, a pilot-pilot airline "Air France" (the father wanted his son to become a professional actor, after a few films shot with his son, but Olivier was against, wishing to devote their lives career pilot-pilot), and Patrick de Funes, a doctor by profession.

After the war, de Funes tries himself in cinema. Even before joining the cinema Louis de Funes studied at drama courses Miishelya Simon. In 1945, de Funes in the movie "Barbizon temptation" director Jean Staley. But top of the world, and it is natural, he goes for a long time, and then his life will be a lot more acting work.

The film "Do not be caught - not a thief," directed by Yves Robert, shot in 1958, de Funes gets a major role - the poacher Blair? .. The film brought him universal renown. After the release of the film abroad, he was nicknamed Donald Duck. In Russia, this film is better known as "Blair". In the 60 years of de Funes enters the peak of popularity.

In the year he starred in three or four pictures. Deleted in the trilogy of Fantômas director Andre Yunebel. The director planned to remove the ten series of the famous trilogy, but because of too much popularity final film "Fantomas Against Scotland Yard", the idea of ​​this was closed, as well as the famous trilogy.

Other acting work, such as the "Long Walk" and "Razin", have been viewed more than two million viewers from around the world. As well as the serial film about the adventures of gendarmes and his subordinates, also shot during the 1960s. Himself Louis de Funes spoke about his career: "I do not regret the slow development of my career. This slowness helped me to understand thoroughly my profession.

When I was still unknown, I have tried to paint the parts, facial expressions, gestures small roles that I have committed. So I bought some comic luggage, without which it could not make a career. Therefore, if you start again, I would not give up this way. »

1970 have not hurt his career de Funes. He continues to act in films and received an invitation from the directors act in their films. Only in March 1973 in the life of de Funes gaps begin to appear. On March 15, the same year he was awarded the title of "Commander of the Order of the Legion of Honor." But in 1975, it is experiencing a heart attack just two. His health begins to deteriorate rapidly.

He throws the movie begins to engage in floriculture and cultivation of roses. However, soon received a call from Claude Zidi with the offer to star in the movie "wings or legs" for de Funes was a real salvation. After some time, he agrees to begin shooting. Followed by several more films, including the continued adventures of the gendarmes. The film "The gendarme in a skirt" was the last in his film career.

"It was pure aristocrat, who loved his own and only wife, udivshim fish and grow roses. He did not like the bustling, everyday life. He seemed to live in their own world, which tried to no one touched. "Louis de Funes died on January 27, 1983. His last words were an appeal to his wife in which he said: "I miss one in my room ...»

All right ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting