Stars lit contrary?

These people grew up in troubled families, but not to damage or drank themselves and become rich and famous

6 is a photo and text, please do not break

Louis Armstrong was born into a poor, dysfunctional family (mother - laundress, illegal prostitution father - working-laborer, abandoned the family when his son was 5 years old). Future great jazz musician brought his grandmother (in the past - a slave). Louis grew up, that is, on the street, in abject poverty. Due to silly antics, pampering, at age 14 he was in the Negro refuge - a prison for homeless children, where he spent one and a half years.

01.Lui Armstrong

Father Gerard Depardieu soundly drunk, and his mother hardly pay attention to the children, whom she had six. Because of the constant bickering in the family of the little Gerard had problems with speech, he stuttered and expressed himself only in short sentences. With 12 years of constantly running away from home and I had long wandered

02. Gerard Depardieu

Charlize Theron's father also drank, and drank hard. Drunk, he became very aggressive, and during the next family scene pounced on his wife and daughter with a gun, and shot the mother of the future stars of her husband in self-defense. Despite the fact that Gerda was acquitted in court, Charlize long hid this fact from the public - not in every family the mother kills the father in front of the 15-year-old daughter!

03. Charlize Theron

Oprah Winfrey was unwelcome and illegitimate child. Up to six years, she raised her strict grandmother, and later she got a new family of mother. Living with a stepfather, stepbrothers and sisters turned savory. At 9 years old Oprah raped 19-year-old cousin, and then offered the girl ice cream in exchange for silence.

04.Opra Winfrey

Demi Moore was born to Virginia King drunken alcoholics and drunks-Player Danno Gaycha. Memories of childhood actress - constant booze parents with subsequent scandals and eternal poverty. Demi was 3 years old when her mother for the first time treated her glass of beer. His first "school" future star smoked in 9 years, 13 she tried cocaine, and 16 dropped out of school and ran away from home.

05.Demi Moore

Garry Oldman up with his mother and two sisters. My father rarely visited his son at age 62 and died of alcoholism. Oldman spoke about it this way: "My father was constantly swearing an alcoholic who abandoned the family for another woman when I was seven years».

The fact that these children do not follow the example will give birth - rather happy exceptions to the rule, rather than law. And what would be a normal loving parent deliberately expose their children to severe tests, in order to temper the character ?!

Overprotective - the other extreme, which is the same as indifference, often causes the formation of dependent behavior. The golden mean - almost always the best strategy, but the only true right recipe is no education and hardly poyavitsya.k Unfortunately ...

source
06.Garri Oldman (last photo)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting