Prague metro (16 photos)

Small facts about Prague metro:
- The first section of the Prague subway opened May 9, 1974 between the stations Florenc and Kacerov.
- Currently has 3 lines and 3 depots, each of which has a gate with the railroad. Line A has a length of 10, 99km and consists of 13 stations, line B 25, 70 km and 24 stations, the line C 22, 61km and 20 stations.
- The deepest station Namesti Miru, located at a depth of 53 meters.
- Maximum distance between stations: 2749 m, minimum 426 m.
- On the day of the subway uses to 1411200 people (2005)
- A ticket for the subway in common with ground transport, distributed through vending machines. The turnstile in the subway is not - at the entrance set valiadtory as in land transport: validator puts the date and time on the ticket stub, depending on the nominal value of one ticket you can ride a certain time (30 minutes 18 CZK), there are annual travel. Check fare inspectors carried out, saying the fine for an unpaid (and underpaid) travel there very serious.

Station Nadrazi Holesovice (Nádraží Holešovice), line C. Opening of 3 November 1984.
Train brand Siemens M1.

The same station, the same model trains.

Station Florenc (Florence) line C. Opening May 9, 1974. As you can see, the station in general very similar to each other.

The transition from line C on line B.

Station Florenc (Florence) line B. Opening November 2nd 1985.

Ibid. There go the upgraded license.

The station Mustek (Mustek). Open 2 November 1985.
Learn trailers? By the way, their version of modernization I like a lot more of our so-called "whales" and much more squalid Petersburg refrigerators on wheels.

Pay attention to the data terminal (apparently, it performs the same function and our InfoSOS'ov). And next to the diagram, you can get information about transplants in the ground transportation.

Only the track walls helped me determine that the previous pictures have also been made at this station, here you do not Moscow Metro with its architectural diversity (well, except perhaps that centipedes).

You do not like advertising stickers and flyers on the balustrade of our escalators and as you behold it?

Station Namesti Miru (Peace Namesti). The deepest metro station in Prague, as I mentioned. Opened August 12 1978.

Ibid. That's the way it has been observed that: at some stations contact rail is under the platform as we do, but on the other wall, by the way, as in many European cities. Experts, tell me, what is the explanation, and why in the Moscow metro KR always under the platform?

81-71M inside. It feels like something more comfortable, mainly due to better sound insulation. And the seating position is more like.
And they have throughout the transport buttons on the doors that must be pressed at the entrance / exit on the outside are the same.

Jiriho z Podebrad (Jiří z Poděbrad). It opened on December 19, 1980.

Ibid. It differs from the Namesti Miru except columns. A similar decoration is found in many plants.

via d0cent

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting