We build planes!

In 1934, the most in the world was fucked from scratch was launched construction of a new aircraft plant. Location - Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Before it was built, there were only Nanai camp (read - the camp of the Indians).
Several hundred people in vgryzlis teeth into the frozen ground, working in complete ass. They lived in dugouts, sick with scurvy, did not have enough tools
but,
In 1936, May 1, was released the first aircraft: F-6 spy Andrei Tupolev design.

By the way. The plane of this design for the first time in the world has reached the North Pole by air.
The plane in the form of the monument installed at the plant. By the way, a rarity !!! On the Internet, write that has not survived. Preserved !!! Who is interested - write.

During the war years produced long-range bombers DB-3F (IL-4). These bombardirovshiki in the first days of the war carried out the bombing of Berlin .. were built in 2757 these machines. My grandmother is 14 years @ visited at the construction of the aircraft 12 hours a day.
Model aircraft recovered from knocked in the war machine just installed at the plant.

In the postwar years, the plant has built Li-2 aircraft on the famous American license Duglas DC3.
The whole trick of building the aircraft lay in the fact that from pendosskoy inch system measures all the drawings were transferred to the metric system. It was a colossal work
bespesdy This airplane was first in the camp, and I'm in my pioneer detstve it Ssali, washed clean and now he also is a monument on the territory of just such zavoda.Na wing aircraft throws flowers Lanovoi in the film "Officers»

With the advent of jet aircraft factory building was established MiG-15 and MiG-17. It was admitted more than 1,000 airplanes of this modification.
In the pictures MiG-17 on the podium next to the assembly shop.

In the 50s of the last century began a collaboration with plant OKB Pavel Sukhoi. The result was the production of such aircraft as the Su-7B, Su-17, Su-22 (export version). Their production continued until 1988.
The Su-7B on pedesale honor

In 1978 the plant was collected the first batch of T-10 products. He became famous as the legendary SS-27 «Flanker». On the advantages of this machine is said to more than @ yn. Indeed, at that time, and until the mid-2010 aircraft of this family is considered the best in the world istribiteli.
The family issued at KnAAPO aircraft entered the Su-27C and Su-27M (the prototype of the Su-35), Su-27KUB (now the Su-34 is issued by the Novosibirsk APO), Su-27K (Su-33 - deck version), Su-30MK Su-30MKK, Su-30MK2, Su-30MKI (double modernezirovat, Comercial - to supply foreign customer)
The planes of this type were produced over a lot. In the best years, the plant made up of 20 aircraft per month !!!
But, alas those years have passed. So many aircraft we already do.

Su-27 over the hills Manchuria

KA-shka Su-33 takes off from the deck of an aircraft carrier

Su-27M - the current prototype of the Su-35.

Su-27 KUB (prototype tactical bomber Su-34) on the deck of an aircraft carrier

The dashing 90 plant was virtually no public order. The contract was awarded to the Chinese fag, oh sorry, partners to supply them multifunctional Su-30MKK-MK2. In the worst of times aircraft was changed to stew and down jackets. However, this order does not give the plant to die, gave an opportunity to save shots and technologists.

Su-30MKK with Chinese identification marks on the factory airfield. For the Russian Air Force, these aircraft were made.

In 2010 the factory was occupied by a large-scale modernization of the Su-27C to the Su-27SM.
This work has made air defense fighter 4th generation 4+ generation aircraft capable of striking both air and ground targets. The pilot received a modern multi-function screens and the ability to apply an extended range of weapons.
Cab Su-27SM (who are interested prediduschmim wood - look igruhu «Flanker»

Plane 4 ++ generation Su-35 began. At the moment, the flight produced an instance of 3, one of whom suffered a crash in 2009 at the airport due to the fault of the pilot plant (escaped stsuko, thank God).
From the Russian Defense Ministry received an order to build 48 aircraft of this type until 2015.
According to the results of computer simulation (the enemy) Su-35 confidently ahead pendossky istribiteli the F-35, and slightly inferior widely razreklamirovannnomu the F-22 «Raptor». And, as the saying of Computer modeling is not an indicator. Spring show. who where shit.

Roll-out of the Su-35 of the final assembly shop.

Side projects 1

In 60 years at the plant began production of solid development of anti-ship missiles for submarines P-6 (freeboard start), and after the launch of the "Amethyst" - underwater launch from a depth of 30 meters.
Important was the theme. My father worked on this. I traveled on business trips and Murmansk and Petropavlovs-Kamchatsky, the house visited by 3 months of the year. Spila there only. Too bad dad.
Cruise missile "Amethyst" on the podium.

Side projects 2

Seaplane Be-103 and Ca 20P (a Russian engine). As they say, "did not have women care - bought the woman a pig" ((Under the banner conversion (poubyval least) had built these aircraft dozen 3, but as govritsa price does not match the quality. Garbage shorter receives. Also expensive. No one takes . So they ride on the airfield there - here. Another famous because her nearly killed himself during the flight from Khabarovsk to Komsomolsk current CEO Pekarsh plant. And stings, mnya sorry, Lord.

Sa-20P in the parade on the day of aviation.

Side projects 3

Su-80GP - Utility aircraft short-range. IMHO the correct plane, and good at all. Built 3 pieces, and all before certification can not bring. the money for the tests there, something else [ censorship i>] garbage.
It's a pity. Good car.

Side projects 4

shnyaga shnyazhnaya shit govnyazhnoe Sukhoi Superjet 100 all small letters. Cod on this project was so. I heard even the deaf. And the result is a deep anus, in the sense of a minus. I remember about this project, an old poem
 - I send a hundred rubles for the construction of ships
 - Ninety-three rubles and drank
proebli Ostaettstsa seven rubles.
Dap build ships?

azhno vovaPu protested about the excessive spending. But he promised to give more money. so that there will be cho've stole

SuhoySuperDzhet100 on pathos

And at the end of the sweetest !!!
PAK FA, also known as the Su-50, also known as fifth-generation aircraft, it is our answer to "Raptor»
That which has so long awaited by all lovers of aviation.
He is. In December last year the first issue of jogging on the airfield ... in January - February promises Wake up in the air. And then everything will be clear.
Machine - krasavitstsa !!! I'm in love with her at first touch. The original gallery is not because of secrecy.
From the found network is to the original.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting