Flight to WIG

Igor via Cherskii
5 photos u1 video

I have already said that last Sunday we went to see Mishka submarine.
Let them out there in groups, and we had 25 minutes to wait for the next input from the fence. And then from a small construction on the left he went quiet and polite man offered wishing to kill time, take a walk on the WIG. Queue reacted to the suggestion somehow not very confidently, and we bear and the young couple decided to take a look. And never regretted.

Everything is as usual. Pirates seized the oil rigs off the coast of Africa. And we are part of a group of WIG urgently need to go there and destroy ships outrageous.

This WIG cabin, probably another. But well, this is very convenient, and simulates everything in it. From the roar of engines and the splashing of water, up to shaking, vibrations and slopes. As the pilot told us, it is all some huge million rubles, and does not pay off ever. Especially considering the fact that the owners of the attraction did not spent on advertising, and on the existence of such a class of entertainment can be found in the leaf on the fence.

The commander of our WIG and he got great pleasure from the flight. I lay unimaginable turns, cut down the wing tops of trees, etc. Sensations, of course, unforgettable.
I do not know what size card is embedded in the car, but the commander was surprised a couple of times, "Wow! And here I still did not fly. ยป

We ride two drawbacks - do not give a steer, and it is impossible to leave. And I strongly advise, if you are thinking to go to this museum. It is, in my opinion, 150 rubles.

There still is a real sad WIG. Inside it is impossible.

Video flight simulator:
1:50

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting