Yarilin day Yap

Friday ... it is very diverse and multifaceted in its manifestations, friends.
Here, for example - today. It would: a Friday - but no! ..
Yarilin day! What all Yarily Yap and congratulations, keep this picture, we can on the avatar who will fit ...

Wait, wait! Do not rush into search engines to drive the word "Yarila" my inquisitive friends! Uncle Bomzhyk is now a little talk on the topic.
Particularly impatient yet may yet povtykat on Yarilin picture here. So. Breaking each other goose feathers, and then, over time - pens, calculators, computers, monitors, and other Divays, academic brethren argue: Was there really Yarila God, or is a fictional character?
PL with a condescending smile watching their discussions. After all, we are with you, my friends, know perfectly well that Yarila - deity, primarily associated with fertility and sexual power (what, huh?) - It's not a myth but a real-life characters! After eating them on our website, right?
In honor of them today, ah, yes tyapnem on ryumashki!

Since this is the first Friday of this summer - so finally we can and strawberries with sugar ... yes ... yes you can with sour cream ... ...
uuuuhh

And finally, I would recommend: a piisyat gram leaf fresh lettuce washed grab, and it neatly, spoon a tablespoon of grated processed cheese, but with mayonezikom, but with garlic, gently so wrap ... and one thing only I ask: dish it handles kushaetstso so is because you, my friends: take care of fingers, Emergency stations - they're not rubber !!!

All those who wear the proud title of "Yarila Yapa" - a holiday! Get plenty of you fertility and sexual moschschi!

Sincerely,

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting