Do not get caught in a traffic accident in Iceland

Writes journalist, blogger Ilya Varlamov and of travelers:

On the eighth day of our trip happened "small" accident.

In the village with the unpronounceable name Blenduous live seals, their we could not see because of the attacks of evil birds in the first day. The second attempt, I decided to commit early in the morning the next day. Leaving at 5:00 am from the hotel I was going to go around the peninsula with the seals, take pictures of the sun at dawn and return to the hotel for breakfast. Roadside farm beautiful at dawn ...

4 photo

And here is the right to the peninsula with the seals cloud descended. In it I got.

In general, the food myself quietly on a dirt road, listening to music, and then there is a cloud. I rode him gently and continue to move forward on the road map is always right. Suddenly he appeared in front of the T-shaped intersection. While I was thinking which way to turn, right or left, the car rolled over three times and flew away into the swamp. I woke up hanging on the straps underneath me dirty water, which began to fill the car. My first thought: "Where is the camera ?!" camera lying on the front seat with lenses and a laptop now there was nothing. I was looking for the camera in the water until all thoughts were, "Well, this camera and shared the fate of its predecessor" (he drowned). Not finding it in the water, I got out the back door and looked around. Grass in a radius of 10 meters was littered with things from the car: broken glass, mirrors, rugs, clothing, bemagi, and here it is !!! Camera and lenses lying on the front passenger seat, when the first coup, along with broken glass remained quietly lying on the grass! Nothing is damaged! To celebrate, I rushed to take the place of accident. This is the first frame. Hapless cloud has passed.

During shooting, noticed that the camera is wet, I decided to examine it, it turns out, she was covered in blood. During underwater searching, I cut a little hand. Then he packed his bags and called the police. While I am collecting things vnetri salon past me to drive about 5 cars, but no one has not stopped. Then I heard one of the cars pulled up, look out and see the faces of two men who shoot on the phone. When he saw me, they quickly closed the window and drove away. This is how to fall in an accident in Iceland. The police went to me exactly 2 hours 10 minutes. Police long wondered how I at such a terrible accident in his view remained intact and can still walk. Then he asked to be removed from the machine room, asked who the owner of the car and all. No schemes, explanations, reports, anything! He takes me to the hotel and a nice goodbye. "Let the owner of the car arrives and takes her, she will have to stand in the parking lot." I called the Suzuki, explained what had happened, I listened quietly and said that everything is OK.

By the way, this frame can be clearly seen ublako, which goes to the mountains ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting