About a girl Katya unit of society and the USSR

1986-87., The beginning of perestroika, glasnost and acceleration of warming relations with the United States, the Iron Curtain cracked a little, we are trying to see each other in the cracks ...
Before you - a photo album, released in Milwaukee, United States, about the Soviet girl Katya.

Then the words of the author, vsiaco.

Easy Russian Soviet Katyusha girl casting authors failed

unit of society. at all times!
my mom was such a cap. when it (the cap) wet, it becomes like a silver hedgehog.

desks and chairs, which are constantly on the torn stockings ... pigtails aprons (black on every day and dazzling white holiday), woolen "biting" dresses. pity that the color was a bit too gloomy ... but ties them stand out. BUT if stroke tie all the time - it is dimmed, it was necessary to buy new. 11 cents ...
pupil, sitting in the middle - pontovy, a diplomat! there is still, certainly, cipher lock, I was so (although the girls were not supposed to)

here! and you are no chips!
Healthy kids lunch: carrot and pea soup, and nutritious slimy jelly (still a compote with dried fruit spreads, and increasingly, a huge aluminum tea kettle, which is written crooked "TEA"). It lacks even bangers and mash ...

not to run at recess!
these boys are now 30-35 years ...

Glasha woman with steep sides and chubby cheeks. leave behind the scenes, as obtained by the statements of sausage, chicken and dried fruit for some reason not be in these pans. the kids were well fed))

I had the same stand for books, and I was an excellent horoshistka, for she was smart, but terribly lazy

I had almost the same table with plexiglass, under which were candy wrappers from chewing gum and inserts, postcards with kittens and a couple of pictures. and the phone was the same, only the little red, his loud humming disc))
and markers! which quickly dried up and they poured cologne to resurrect ...

Pts like table - with a shelf under the sink ...
but the chair I had ... was a high-backed chair and a lamp was smaller, brown on the outside and inside of the ceiling was white, my cats loved to sleep under it in the textbooks ... bliiiiiiiin, few things are as comfortable as winter evening, algebra, tea with lemon and crackers, and only darkness around the lamp, and beneath it - a fluffy cat stretched out on top of sine waves and cotangents))

stories on the history of the USSR. ah ... Actually, were wonderful collections of stories, excerpts from fiction books for a specific period: war or reform. very vividly and interesting.
4 classes, Katyusha, mean age 10-11
I was on the phone a little lesson ... always discussed topics were more interesting))
Shoot, some familiar bra!

Pelmennica! Yes Yes Yes! reminiscent of a children's mosaic. dumplings get a little polka dots.

When the place for guests was not enough, we took out and put a shelf between the seats. bench was obtained (the main thing was - not to rise by one to those who sat on the edges)
program time! milk production and the international situation, and Honduras! Afghan was over ...
cakes, yum. what was the "Kiev" with meringue! Mom loved another "flight» ...
"Napoleon" was also a nice, two cakes and between custard-like sweet butter. I pervert-chrevougodnitsa ate it piece by piece: cakes separately cream separately

tea "three elephants", "Baikal" and Soviet champagne - the perfect choice. Prohibition, remember? vodka was liquid currency ...
herringbone cool, even artificial. my grandparents gave artificial, but it was a horrible ugly - is entirely plastic, its branches looked like herring tail and bent, intertwined in knots, she obviously did not have a pair of bindings. words can not convey that in a nightmare. but we dressed and loved. because, firstly, it was a gift of loved ones, and secondly, for the rain was not so noticeably)) and the celebration!

sea ​​battle. we did not have such a game ...
my father and I have rarely played. mostly - at the cottage, dominoes. "Toys - not revushki!" Every time he warned me, but I did not know how to play and silently dropped her tears on the black hailstone dies ...

in the center - the Cyclops from X-Men ... only he does not know, probably))
and no jeans, check it out!

summer camp * brushed away a tear and plunged into the memories * smear neighboring detachment toothpaste, tell a story about a black hand under the covers with a flashlight to get a certificate for the activity in the clubs dancing and applique, escape through a hole in the fence of the territory, an affair with Pasha from neighboring unit ... oh ...

Soar bonfires Blue Nights! We - the pioneers, the children of workers!
or
bending guitar yellow, you hold dearly, string echo splinter pierces tight heights!
and even baked potatoes! remember ?! remember ?!

smith - very, very good profession!
My dad went to the ship's mechanic. but it became an employee, after all. Although the management of mechanization

when my mother - a nurse is very well))
but my mother also came from a blue-collar, statistics and economics, "Office Romance" still looked))

Now this is no forfeits, authoritatively declare! chicken yellow, fizzy, Shiba nose ...

vaguely remember this game.
but I loved the sea battle and minibouling (one game - 15 cents).

I always miss
By the way, my father with me, too, often went to the machines, but most watched me play. Yes, I was my father's daughter

especially those scales have been popular resorts
Gelendzhik, cold sea, pebbles, popsicle and a lot of cherries. "Sea - blue, sky - blue, Dad strong mother - beautiful»

normal winter, minus 25 below zero, and not warm rot.
is a movie whose poster in the background, shot Solovyov. the one who shot "Assou." banana boy!

girl fashion, agree? sheepskin boots and exaggerated ... just let us down ear flaps. in its place was supposed to be a la Budenovka with pompons))

shashlyychki ... ... they are eternal and all-weather!

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting