Illegal parking on Novy Arbat

Novy Arbat, as in every self-respecting Moscow street, stopping is prohibited. This is done in order to not interfere with trolley cars, and they in turn do not interfere with private and government motorcades chlenovoz. Nevertheless, you can stop there - on the pavement (width of 10 meters, he) is zagonchik where you can legally park. On the border of zagonchik - bars. It is understood that the seats are not enough, and so citizens have found that offer some additional services.

11 ph + letter via Steer

It all started with the fact that I had to kill in those regions for 30 minutes waiting for a meeting. I went for a walk on Novy Arbat Borisoglebskii to Cook. I hear the rattle. Look, fat-Asian in white cap moves toward the stone. Stone looks like a curb, only a triangular cross-section.

It turns out, all the places where you can push and where there are no bars here are protected by such sliding stones. At the request of workers' shifts the fat stone - get more money.

It is, of course, and very talented, that fat is not a decree - they go round the bars and become the second row. In this picture the young a manager at Toyota with Moscow numbers banishes from the New Arbat Moscow is another fat-Asian. Perhaps FSOshnikami scares.

A manager leaves the fat assistant opens its gate. The car left the cone back in place - a signal to those who understand. On the left Volkswagen is another pebble.

It is clear that standing second row is not only possible, but necessary. One can see that the two devachki (straightness parking) chose to give a little denezhek and no steam

And here it is seen as just the fat that the white cap (hz it correctly they called). It is to establish a cone.

Put. Not disappear as free space - suddenly someone will come right.

Here is a typical gap between columns. Whether entering the courtyard, or the bus stop. Stones and iron hrenovnya.

After Borisoglebskii not so freely - chotko Lexus poked, but had to go back. Number of concrete blocks at the pedestrian crossing points directly to the fact that it is best to call in on the sidewalk here.

Really, I liked more arrivals from the corner of Cook.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting