Race for survival

Yesterday in Krivoy Rog held annual automotive event, called "race to the bottom." I came to this event for the first time, although they have held for many years. To participate in the competition all interested persons, the requirements for vehicles is also not limited, as there are none of the rules (though you can not ram the driver's side door). In general, the spectacle is very interesting and exciting! Well, actually 23 more photos and letters. At the date of some photos do not pay attention - forgot to put on fotike.

1. People This event brings together a lot, somewhere in the stadium.

2. Not all are placed on the perimeter, "amphitheater", where competitions are held, so people come out of this situation differently.

3. Despite the presence of law enforcement and sold beer was drunk by all present (or maybe something stronger).

4. This command gets the last briefing before the race. Among the guests were the Mayor of the city of Krivoy Rog, as well as representatives from Nizhny Tagil - sister cities.

5. The first training run was in honor of Flag Day, participants went to the Reigning Prapor Ukraini.

6. Machinery - a converted domestic and foreign models, some converted to such an extent as to understand what kind of machine was very difficult.

8. All cars are reinforced pipes, arcs, etc. Inside, in addition to the driver's seat there is usually nothing more.

9. Road before each race plenty of water, in some places the mud is formed, but it does not save us from the clouds of dust that raise their race cars.

10. Getting the actual arrival.

11. The roar of engines and all excited - started!

13. At the higher elevations among the tracks are signalers, they inform rescuers about the accident that may occur on the road.

14. Cases and coups ...

15. Trim, ram too, no one forbids.

17. Machines which do not go between races evacuate two at a time with the help of Kumasi.

18. Again in the battle!

22. I personally rooting for this cute "Zaporozhets"! What is there to the owner of the engine I did not know, but he did most of the cars as children!

23. Well, actually, and all. I'll be honest - all four of arrival, I could not stand, it was very hot. But in October, be sure to go with my son! The spectacle worthy, who has the opportunity - go, you will not regret.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting