The course of life safety at school

The daughter came home from school and told the wildest luzl. Pyatiklashek have introduced a new subject called life safety (basics of life safety).
In the first lesson, the teacher talked about how to protect themselves from the maniac pedophile. I retell:
1. If you walked into the elevator maniac, you have to splash his face from a gas canister!
2. If a cartridge was not a maniac or managed it away, you have to kindly ask him to show pipisku. When he shows pipisku, we must grab hold of it and pull sharply and then run away.
I wanted to go to school and show pipisku and spray that stupid teacher, but his daughter says (according to the teacher of the same), that such a program in all schools in the city of Moscow. Today gently asked a girlfriend's daughter - has confirmed about the balloon in an elevator and the reception of self-defense by the twitching of pipisku. I plakal !!!

Update: I read kamenty and say one thing - anywhere I'm not going to complain. The teacher clearly rules! The children all understand and neigh, and a healthy children's laughter is worth a lot. Cast out the carbon monoxide and the teacher will find its place someone sad, as I have in the school military instructor was ... I'd rather the next session Kinder diktofonchikom charged interesting fact.

Besides, not lazy, and googled naryl manuals on this very life safety. Basically this image. Author - Gennady G. Shadrin

I do not want to say anything bad about its appearance, but in the elevator, without balonchika, I would have a child with not started =)

Assault rapist

Self-defense
taken here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting