Meeting with a squirrel in the woods

My friends and I love Russian nature and would never trade a clean quiet river and the woods on the city smog and fumes. Today I want to tell you about our journey in the pine forest, where we podzhedala unusual meeting. Meeting with a squirrel! This fur animal is widespread in almost the whole territory of Russia. The squirrel - a real forest beauty: red satin or silver shimmer skin, gorgeous fluffy tail, white belly, graceful brush with long ears:
More forest animal, and went home ...

© WaseG via WaseG

And so it all started with the fact that we were walking through the woods and then spotted the animal on the tree:

We began to call the animal "Kis-Kis", "Kutyu-Kutyu", "bow-wow", "Meow Meow" ... The squirrel became a bit to get used to us and gradually descend from all branches below:

And then down the protein, all marvelously:

Squirrel began courting us in circles to find out who we are and what we are doing on her territory?

In what is good:

What loves protein than it attract? We decided to give her seeds, she refused:

Wow we thought, even a man's hand, not afraid:

Squirrel quickly and skillfully managed with over goodies:

Sometimes people passing by or a dog ran, or even a rustle frightened squirrel, and again she tried to escape to the trees where higher from the ground:

But some of the inhabitants of the local fauna, squirrel chasing pleasure, growling and naprigivala enemies trying too poluskat seeds:

There is still away from where nevozmis, shёrstka already shabby and gray. Probably Pozhela protein:

Actually also joined the meal:

Protein has almost gorge and started doing prozapas. They did it skillfully. Recruited a bunch of seeds into his mouth, and then buried in different places:

Squirrel ate and prozapas ponadelale more than 30-50 seats. Then he sat on a branch and began to relax, because the winter supply there, and you can relax on the bitch:

We are all tired of proteins and their pristovaniem feeding, she ceased to pay attention to us:

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1288353422 [/ mergetime]
We decided not to suffer greater forest animal and went home ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting