The five-day war

Even though time was running out, but managed to take the place of several battles in Tskhinvali.
I'll start with the upper town peacekeepers. Photo made at sunset, so shot the barracks got some sad yellowish tint. When photographed, it was a feeling that the walls of silence asked: "What we have killed? ..". 49 photos will be ...

twower.com

Behind me in the 150 meters is already the border with Georgia, and from there to the hill and hit the barracks of the tanks

The medical part of the peacekeepers

Too was shot

Table could not lift the overall plan, because it had to retreat close to the border and accompanied asked not to do so. In any case
Table Georgian troops also shot

Hall for meals. Once he could accommodate 200 people

This pillbox killed our peacekeepers ordinary observer Sergey V. Kononov. Direct hit

Barracks inside

Burnt DVD

At the next cross over the hill and stood shot barracks, Georgian tanks

Above the barracks are still Russian flag

A few blocks from the barracks on the site of an attack on a convoy of the Georgian General Khruleva, marching to the aid of the peacekeepers will be a monument to the deceased there, Major Denis Vetchinova. While he is not yet complete

Videography scene of the attack. In the zoom is clearly visible Oak Grove (the same place where our air raid on August 8 routed the Georgian 42th battalion)

Three tanks were destroyed by the Georgians at the intersection of the Moscow Railway Station and

Now this place looks like. As you can see the road has not yet been restored

The only reminder of the fight at this crossroads is the tower of the Georgian tank explosion that threw on the porch of the building Sovprofa

Maybe some of them and flashed in the media, I can not keep track. Unfortunately, I dropped them on elektronku without accompanying inscriptions.
Upper town peacekeepers

Lieutenant Popov destroyed tanks at the barracks peacekeepers. He broke through on August 9 in the upper town and fought until the depletion of ammunition

Place of death ordinary Kononov. A direct hit in a concrete bunker, where he was

One of the columns marching to the aid of 10.08

Georgian tanks, lined near the oak grove at the entrance to Tskhinvali

BMP Georgian army

SAU Trophy "Dana»

I do not know whether or not she's

One of the self-propelled gun mounts captured "Peony" in Gori

Next photo made in the arrangement artbrigady in Gori and 4th Brigade

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting