The accident in Krekshino: Audi and train

Sent by e adm@yaplakal.com Oleg K. (k***@mail.ru):

February 9, 2011, Nara evening train to Moscow. Between the station and Krekshino Kokoshkino sharp brake train is 5-10 minutes, cutting move.
Machinists begin talk hands-free, despite the fact that the compressor does not swing, then shakes, no pressure, and so on. I think I'll go in the first car, the doors are open, and that's what I see.
On the move, it turns out, was not lucky driver audi A3 Pass crossing on forbidding signal. The train carried a machine at full speed.

12 photos attached (last sheet)

"According to eyewitnesses, the driver Gazelle standing first on the move, moving to shut down, but the cunning drivers circling the cork on an opposite, asked the person on duty on the move to open the gate, yet the train, he (she) is opened, and on the train coming up automatic barriers and Now, Audi is trapped between the barrier and the barrier ... here is the result ...
Seeing what had happened, I want to alert all drivers, see the move, better wait! Train harder!
By the way Audi driver miraculously survived. The photo shows that the police came, rather, almost simultaneously, the driver quickly drove away, the car from the track collective force passengers pushed into a ravine. And the train continued its journey with neispavnoy pneumatic system.
Yes, if these photos can help with something Audi owner (I hope it will remain in good health), when dealing with insurance, for example, is ready to go to a meeting, send these photos. "- Says Oleg.

12 Nervous do not watch!

Posted in [mergetime] 1297345685 [/ mergetime]
The original pictures were sewn GPS-coordinates of the location:

Lat: 55.583332, Lon: 37.125500

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting