Well, for a long time yet this will continue.

Text of my friend. I did not write. It is written in a very short time after the incident. Will 2 photos.

Author's Notes:
Blackbird - Honda CBR1100 BlackBird
Pilot - motorcycle driver

Recently, July 1, at about 19.30 on food pr.Slavy (Peter) .Krugom cork. In parallel with me going people on a blue blackbirds. I provaflil traffic and stopped at a red-he went forward. Drove up to the intersection with ul.Bely Kuhn and watch picture-Thrush standing on the running board between the rows, the pilot swinging two characters.

On each side is the Nissan Primera beige left zelenayach five right. Between them mot.Podehal, stood behind. It turned out that the pilot was approaching the traffic lights between mashin.Pryamo his nose passenger door Examples otkrylas.On, estessno, it touched on a tangent and fell to five. Examples have ragged edges of the door, the five negative mirror and crumpled fender. It's okay. The driver and passenger-fucking hachi.Orut examples that drove fag, pushing him. In my words, that now call gaytsov out insurance and yelling that they do not need insurance, that they are now the driver moto give money and they disperse. Five driver (also, incidentally, the uncle tan 50 years) is on the sidelines. Voschem, start talking, I start to cause gaytsy, they do not take a tube principle, and at this time one of the black starts to pull out my phone. By the way, just in Example 4 was chock. I go my way, this time between the pilot and the second Hachem started the brawl. The pilot has a mountaineer in eblet why it reybany burst into two equal cotyledons. Now, where the most interesting: the offended gony guy runs in the car (by the way, I was tensed up well, very hard, and as it turned out, for good reason) and pulls out a knife ohuenstvenny! Knife, bleat! Believe me, I'm not afraid in trauma (well, if not in person), I'm not afraid of fisticuffs, but the knife the size of 20 centimes I was shocked. I tried to seize the soldier (well there to substitute the bandwagon, or at least cho), but he obbezhal machine with the other hand and ran for the pilot. He darted between the cars. Here I ran second (healthy bitch) and began to push aside me. As a result, dick with a knife rushed to the thrush and the knife broke his visor, and a mirror. Then they all jumped in the examples and sebali there (standing at traffic lights first) .If it on the opposite side stood PPSniki, and zero attention ... we noticed them only later. Outcome: Drozd got fucking, both sliders broken plastic stripped from both sides, minus visor, minus the mirror. Gaytsy arrived, we outlined them all. They made a circuit, and have gone to the department. Here is such close of business.
And now the lyrics: UEBANKI passing by, another word I do not have, such as shouting, urine of a fag, Jam fly. But, on the other hand, ran a pedestrian with his wife and in trauma, the other two took off in the video pictures of the shoots with the knife. We all copied, I made sure that all is well with the pilot, and rolled. Fraternization one of the participants is not (then approached another person 4). That something like this ... Non freaks on a photo, brief pictures thrush toe.Uzh sorry, it was not up to the photoset.
Well naposledok.Mne terribly ashamed that he could not stop the monsters, but do not misunderstand, jumping together on four hachey knife-I just stremanulsya. Can you blame now in trauma ... I will always carry with them.

Alik via motobratan

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting