Frost "snowball" swathing

"As soon as I raise my eyes, I saw a block of ice already flying 100-150 kilograms," - says the driver of the car of the victim Roman Rabchenya.

In the evening, February 4, near the house number 14 on the street Komsomol was an emergency: to stand in traffic jams on the tramways car dropped a huge block of ice. At this point, workers were cleaning the roof. On the roadway was working in an orange vest, in order to warn people about the dangers.

Cars drove along the tram routes, since the right lane was fenced ribbons. Roman Rabchenya with his girl standing in a traffic jam on the street Komsomol - towards the Kondratieff prospectus.
100-150 kg of ice were in the car

"I felt that the roof fell down on the snow and ice, opened the door to tell the workers to stop the dumping of snow from the roof, in order to prevent trouble, - says Roman Rabchenya. - As soon as I raise my eyes, I saw a block of ice already flying 100-150 kilograms. " In a second boulder landed directly on the machine Roman.

7 ph via mr7.ru

"Working at the sight of ice started to shake, and then he immediately began to call someone," - he says the driver miraculously survived. Anyone who stood in traffic saw what happened and were shocked.

In the passenger seat sat close friend of Roman. Fortunately, the ice bomb fell on the back of the roof and boot promyav it as a piece of cardboard.

"The ice floe broke through the roof and promyala cabin and trunk, the driver apparently miraculously survived!" - Says Maria A witness.

Mary confirms that the ice floe fell not the - at that moment the roof threw off the snow.

"I called the traffic police, insurance - an insurance immediately rebuffed - I have insurance. Traffic cops arrived and left, saying it was not an accident - says Roman. - I had to call the precinct. Now we wait. By law, the district 10 days for consideration of our application. Next - the court ยป.

According to Roman if the back seat passengers were - they would have been killed. Repairing a car he did not see the point: bent rack, spoiler, broken rear seat, trunk, doors are not closed.

"With that, the car is worth 350 thousand, it is impractical to buy a new body for 400 thousand. Or, you can certainly make a convertible ... "- smiles novel.

Favorite car brand Volvo S40, which the 25-year-old financial manager bought in 2002, has served him faithfully until that fateful February 4: "By the way two-liter, in perfect condition, ... it is sad."

After the incident, he found the Roman witnesses, which was a lot of traffic jam. I took their phones, photographed his car. Ahead - litigation.

"On the face of the fact of" excellent "work of public services. ... And it is not clear who will be responsible for it. In the meantime, I bought myself a travel on the subway. You, by the way, know that he is 1600r? - Joked the driver.

I had to transfer to public transport. "We like all heard about these cases on TV, but thought that it will not touch us ..., - says Roman Rabchenya. - Now increasingly looking at the roof ... ".

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting