Here is a small illustration of the harsh but very effective spetsnaz pedagogy:

Training company, a month from the beginning of the service.
3.00 - Team, "Roth rise! Anxiety! »
A minute later, finally awakened a hundred people, with all their belongings, are already on the parade ground, ready to conquer the sleepy Europe ...
Each fighter was a hefty storage with legs: weapons, ammunition, duffel bag, UGC, body armor, etc. etc. And on the radio operator and gunner, in general it was painful to watch.
Everyone knows that now there will be a march so long as the bus ride nudnovato ... and then run and about the same speed ...

The company commander:
 - Comrade soldiers, I bring to your attention two news and both are good. First news sitting in NATO are not as stupid to attack our gallant company, and therefore - current anxiety training.
Second, since we do not attack, we'll have the luxury of this beautiful, moonlit night train. 30 km there and if you behave - as much back ...
Yes, there's something else, fighters, I've heard rumors that some hitrovany armor plates removed from the vest to make your life easier on the shelf. I hope you understand what will happen if you find yourself without these plates in a real fight?
Roth:
 - Ttaaak ttochnn !!! [next]
Captain:
 - Among you there are paskudniki !?
Roth:
 - Nnkak Nooo !!!
Captain:
 - Of course, I checked, and each will not feel you are adults believe a word, but just wondering.
Fail, those who took out a plate of bulletproof vest! I will punish, but not much ...
No one came.
The company commander:
Well, no court no. Roth dub! Attention! Disperse! Become in one line!
Captain slowly, with gusto drew his pistol, racked the bolt and ten meters, leading the trunk from side to side, took aim at the soldiers on the front of the chest.
All quiet panic, the soldiers knew that the company commander takes up arms only in two cases: either to shoot or clean ...
The company commander:
-Two Fireman ran and pressed a button on the PDP !!!
Echo pistol shot had rebounded from the barracks and headquarters.
... Junior sergeant threw himself down.
The company commander:
 - But now we know that if he had the plates in place, alive, and if lying, then podoh - the company undermined the readiness ...
Man slapped her cheeks, like fresher. He rose from the asphalt, holding his chest.
The company commander undid him "Armorer", he removes the plate with a "bump" and flattened bullet:
 - Dub! Attention! I repeat my question: can anyone still take out plates? For I know many more children schitalochek ...

Down came a dozen ...
The company commander:
Oh, and here's the nurses, which in turn dragged on a stretcher our "wounded" Sergeant ... and on his return to the part of punish.
Roth! For me, running march!

The main "burzhuinskie" secret that senior soldiers religiously kept from the young - is that of a junior sergeant was exfoliated in a vest bullet titanium plate which was transmitted from generation to generation, and the captain fired a blank cartridge.
But none of the "young", even in a nightmare is no longer any desire on the shelf "facilitate" your life ...

© Grubas

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting